hellbound [L2RT HIGH FIVE] L2 EternalFight x15 - Fresh start in the end of May!

Stalone

Only good thing I can say about this server-..... no actualy I can't figure a thing, it's just sux.

Nice donation- if You want to earn some money I'd suggest You finding a real job.

P.s- http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=270736.0 Another stalone fake acc -> Posts: 1. Please stop embarrasing urself, it makes even me sad.  :okey:

omg dude.. you know how to use l2net? if you know go and see the real online player's.. 500+ is the real number of players...

look dude the server want donation for alive server.. second all here say the best server is l2world you have see the donation list from l2world? elegia/vorpal armor +16 full element  boss jew +16 you want more? stop spamming guys the guy stalone + staff want one good server with people online.. the server is very good not bugs all quest working 100% and all make bad replys for the server.. sorry for my english..  :)

"legia/vorpal armor +16 full element  boss jew +16 you want more?"

:D

+20 and .. how it was "greater ring of queen ant" :D

sad guy :)

This is L2 ETF Topic i dont understand why did you discuss about other shits.

Please try be on topic

Ok ill be on topic . You suck . stalone sucks . l2etf sucks

off topic l2world sucks  and mouse server's bigest fails and corrupted .

GL with ur crap server /not . learn to make a decent project not just to get donates from people and close them in less then 2-3 weeks

Ok ill be on topic . You suck . stalone sucks . l2etf sucks

off topic l2world sucks  and mouse server's bigest fails and corrupted .

GL with ur crap server /not . learn to make a decent project not just to get donates from people and close them in less then 2-3 weeks

What admin of server are you are? You have so much money to Create a server without donations ? this is the truth server is for donations.

And about L2World/L2EOA/L2ETF yes you are right a little bit. The truth is that Mouse is the biggest corrupted guy, Stalone is scammer/lier/kid he try to stole the nexus engine. about claww his karma go down now because he made server with stalone.  Kam3ran is also corupted but in a good mode. He have experience in back how to do it. 

I do not want to talk any more because is useless. I know much better.

Stalone is like greek politicans,always give promises that never keep,and always say"the incoming server  is better that previous.."

i see many peoples from classic  mid rates say all time gl,i will join and in the end QQ about hidden donations.how the hell you think? he do it all time ,fake online,hidden donate and many other,i really can't understand,why the hell you give a chance to a thief all time and then just qq on him?

it is so senceless words and automatically so funny,you have to get rewarded by 9gag for the your patience.

no offence,just the truth.