Official Wwe Topic

Zake

Mark Henry is a future Hall of Famer, and he is a great person in real life, too.

mark henry is the shittiest most boring character in recent history, below average mic skills and the exact same inring abilities since hes debut :D

mark henry is the shittiest most boring character in recent history, below average mic skills and the exact same inring abilities since hes debut :D

You really dont know anything, do you?

You really dont know anything, do you?

i do, thats why i say this...people like mark henry or khali should never get any kind of TV time because they just waste it while there was a shitload of people alredy who(if given a proper gimmick) could have been huge stars alredy.

i do, thats why i say this...people like mark henry or khali should never get any kind of TV time because they just waste it while there was a shitload of people alredy who(if given a proper gimmick) could have been huge stars alredy.

Bullshiet. Henry compared to Khali is wrestling god!

what a shit raw...the moment i realized that mark henry is getting a push, ryback is burried and del rio is on tv again i said to myself goodbye WWE welcome back TNA.

what a shit raw...the moment i realized that mark henry is getting a push, ryback is burried and del rio is on tv again i said to myself goodbye WWE welcome back TNA.

Actually Henry won't get a push, just a title-shot. This is a push for John Cena. Del Rio turned heel, badasses don't leave the spotlight that easy :P

Actually Henry won't get a push, just a title-shot. This is a push for John Cena. Del Rio turned heel, badasses don't leave the spotlight that easy :P

Well in my opinion mark henry is a waste of TV time, and del rio is a bad character either heel or face hes mic skills are terrible. The only good thing going on in wwe is CM punk turning face(which hes pretty awsome at), and ofc D Bryan

Well in my opinion mark henry is a waste of TV time, and del rio is a bad character either heel or face hes mic skills are terrible. The only good thing going on in wwe is CM punk turning face(which hes pretty awsome at), and ofc D Bryan

Hell yea, there's a fight in macmahons family now haha

Hell yea, there's a fight in macmahons family now haha

yeah thats always a good thing since vince always sell whatever he does :D

TNA is sh1t!

Hogan and his daughter I dont even give a fuck what's her name copying VINCE and STEPHANIE.

Vince and Stephanie is just brilliant and I enjoy every minute when they're LIVE. Also I like how Stephanie runs Divas division :) From last RAW <3

fuck tna

About that RAW it was awesome and why some characters can turn heel/face 2-3 time in a year while Cena cant already for years ... Cena getting beaten then next RAW he came out make fun of this and again beaten and again again. He should turn heel and RAW gets 10000% better.