Official Wwe Topic

Zake

gazoza is sleeping now he was playing ps15 all night  :happyforever:

Gazoza is working 5/7 + night supply. No time for RAW ........................ =(((((((((((((((((((((

; (((((((

Nab gazoza, this was an epic fight between D Bryan and the Shield. Orton is gonna turn heel :P

Ya I saw only Orton turning heel but that suck turning. D Bryan hit him by mistake and hes turning ... :D

Pathetic creative team. Orton should already turn when he made punt kick on big show at ET.

They inform us Ryback no have any chance to defeat Cena at Payback. Cena will defend it and start march for something BIG for SPRING - SUMMERSLAM!

Also probably 2 heelturns on Payback (not 100% sure) - Daniel  Bryan and Chris Jericho.

I hope Jericho dont turn heel .

They inform us Ryback no have any chance to defeat Cena at Payback. Cena will defend it and start march for something BIG for SPRING - SUMMERSLAM!

Also probably 2 heelturns on Payback (not 100% sure) - Daniel  Bryan and Chris Jericho.

CM Punk face again, 2 paul heyman guys in war would be fun

D Bryan won't turn heel, he's going to be again tag team champion with Orton, maybe he will lose the title at SummerSlam and at HIAC we'll become WWE/WHC.

Bryans heel turn doesnt make sense you made that up in your mind, and jericho is always neutral so its easy for him to switch beetwen heel/good guy personas

UFC is what you realy want to watch. WWE what you watch :D

I watch UFC from time to time, its pretty good stuff altho some of the fights are way too short because of their matchmaking policy :S

Bryans heel turn doesnt make sense you made that up in your mind, and jericho is always neutral so its easy for him to switch beetwen heel/good guy personas

I wrote what I read.

Aout Jericho he wont turn heel because he prefer to promote young blood instead selfish way, also he have tours with Fozzy.

About D Bryan he turns heel and start feud with Cena for WWE till SummerSlam. Watch their fight at Velocity 2003.

D Bryan won't turn heel, he's going to be again tag team champion with Orton, maybe he will lose the title at SummerSlam and at HIAC we'll become WWE/WHC.

hahahahahah with Orton. The Shield will keep them till Survivor Series or even more. Dude Orton and Bryan will fight each other. You'll see.

I wrote what I read.

Aout Jericho he wont turn heel because he prefer to promote young blood instead selfish way, also he have tours with Fozzy.

About D Bryan he turns heel and start feud with Cena for WWE till SummerSlam. Watch their fight at Velocity 2003.

hahahahahah with Orton. The Shield will keep them till Survivor Series or even more. Dude Orton and Bryan will fight each other. You'll see.

Just so you know Bryan is over as fck as a face and hes splitting from the tag team stuff(Kane in interviews talk about it as past), also creative plan is to have undertaker and kane face the shield at SS(or orton and shemus). Bryan will be a babyface champ by the end of 2013 but not a heal.