interlude [L2OFF] L2FANTASTIC x55 OPENED

madmax33

We loosed cuz admin Dident said us nothing about rulles.

For max enchant Max bp's allowed ,and TpyFactory had 3 Bishops .

Nvm .. Close who cares. QQ Now more.

YES,YES,YES,YES,YES QQ MORE .. Isihine doing //heal for destiny clam..  :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad:

admin Dident  > Perfect  :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever:

It's worst private server wat i have played in 10 years :(

Server is down 20 times in day, gm's is giving free items to ppl's + they doesnt care about ppl or their lost items, all they care is money and donates, farming system is made by some brain less kid, I can keep going like this for all day, all I want say is that l2fantastic is fail copy of l2vendetta playing there is waste of your time and I am not qq or anything that is the truth!!!

normal war start server me bad list  ! can say bb server

game over  ? MULTI-KILL  ............................! PLAY HERE = IDIOT 

DB DOWN GAME ACC REG DOWN FORUM REG DOWN SERVER DOWN

by NcSoft

YES,YES,YES,YES,YES QQ MORE .. Isihine doing //heal for destiny clam..  :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad: :not bad:

admin Dident  > Perfect  :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever:

at all your pro wanna be hacker member saidi that so stfu ;)

How sad can u be -beep-in wannabe kid by searching stuff about us.

We did not harm anyone so please gtfo from my dick or just tell me if you want to suck it

You can also say good luck with your server instead of trying to fuck us over every day.

We are not doing this server for any money cuz believe me i got enough.

Just trying to bring back the FUN days of lineage 2 again.

About the antharas earring that i gave to CI , i really regret it and ive taken it back.

Nwatch will be up soon to prove everyone that we are not corrupted.

If you dont believe in this project just go search for a new one and stop trying to fuckin us over or make wrong statements about us giving gear to KOZA for ddos protection , which is also not true. Or outlaw being involved in this server which is also not true.

KOZA quitted ddosing us because he got faith in us and because we are not OOUTLAW.

And btw NASKO if you got any problems feel free to pm me and explain them to me , i got no clue who you are and what we've done to you but we are fair to every player of this server. putting every hour that i have into it and we are still trying to improve it every day. So please give us a moment and quit the crap around our server.

As i said i just want to give people a FUN pvp server again. I dont give a fuck about the money!

hm give ppl sgc and koza 023020 f coins  and rb jewls and ban me  no reason ..now no one help you  ! one time your acc hacked no hard 2 time and 3 Broekie0109 - Broken01091993

kid ? me 91 you 93 so ? emo kid! i like britt's ass

Dude look what you're doing , if you want to take it personally lets do it.

I will pm you my street info and everything so we can handle it personally ok?

I did not give KOZA or SGC 239678266 coins.

And since when am i a kid ? They should ban u from this forum.

man maybe i get fake info but you  no ban koza he hacked you server and ddos he play items + 13 so what i can say ???????? no normal ? if want pm me you have me skype  but add me in real  skype ....

get info from koza old ppl and new sgc  ppl get items ++ have pics but say me soon give me .. if lie me by sure i will  reward him

He did not....

You are soo wrong man. Koza is not ddosing us because he found out we are not outlaw!!

Its really not nice that you are showing people about my fb and real life.

really low man really low...

i did nothing wrong to NOONE at the l2 community