interlude [L2OFF] L2FANTASTIC x55 OPENED

madmax33

please dont cry more ;)

I'm not crying NEVER..Cause I'm trying to do something.[WİTHOUT CORRUPTED,Without DDOS,Without lick some ass for ally ]

I think you are crying.if u can't do something it's your problem.Our differents.

CRY MORE sID OF 5 mEMBERS.

You never killed one rb at all ahahahaha go donate for nobless and say me i kill barakile ahauahuahuahuah

haa? nobless donate? haa? I get it  with 1.5 pt 1week ago what u say ? ax0a0x FAIL CLAN ALWAYS FAİL.WRONG CORRUPTED SHITS ALWAYS CORRUPTED.I think you are starting soon crying, when i put 1 photo about your inventory...Coming soon Corrupted man.And Lets  go pm =ishine= for photo with +12 bow..Still failed LEADER AMAZING.DUDE If u want take photo with +11-12 bow for 1min.I can help you tell me,please don't ask gms give me 1 bow +12 for 1min.. :not bad:

i like hongmei because he says that when someone of the staff goes to sleep the other are mates of the servers staff are online :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

i like hongmei because he says that when someone of the staff goes to sleep the other are mates of the servers staff are online :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

in English pls  :y u no?:

haa? nobless donate? haa? I get it  with 1.5 pt 1week ago what u say ? ax0a0x FAIL CLAN ALWAYS FAİL.WRONG CORRUPTED SHITS ALWAYS CORRUPTED.I think you are starting soon crying, when i put 1 photo about your inventory...Coming soon Corrupted man.And Lets  go pm =ishine= for photo with +12 bow..Still failed LEADER AMAZING.DUDE If u want take photo with +11-12 bow for 1min.I can help you tell me,please don't ask gms give me 1 bow +12 for 1min.. :not bad:

neava saw you with more than 5 randoms.

Also 2 of those 5 was in my clan which i dismiss em cuz Not learning the game.

BB QQ MORE PLOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever:

You were ddosing the server for 1 week and now you are playing on it? Sounds funny. Did they give you items to stop your ddos? 

ofc,like in any srv that koza played:))

Also 2 of those 5 was in my clan which i dismiss em cuz Not learning the game.

Are you dismiss them?? wrong dude.I think they are left from your clan,cause They don't want play with CORRUPTED ClaMM.

:troll: :troll:

Look at the troll Picture and Relax.