interlude [L2OFF] L2FANTASTIC x55 OPENED

madmax33

shine1.png

hahahahahahaha no corruption at this server....first of all when server opened after 5minutes closed for 3 days to "fix" ddos attacks,after admins are not capable to handle a server and some players of sgc clan hacked the server and spawn valakasm,baium,+12 weapons to their characters,next day more than 500 players lose their items from their accounts because some hackers take the account infos from servers database....then some clans tell to admin if dont give to them some epic jewels because admin as always change the times of epic spawns will leave the server,so when nwatch is fixed we see that server has at least 3 antharas..!!!! IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THIS SERVER IS FULL CORRUPTED AND ADMINS LICK ASSES TO "BIG" CLANS TO DONT LEAVE BECAUSE THEY DREAD THAT THEIR SERVER WILL DIE...BUT THEIR SERVER DIE FROM TODAY...TO EARLY...UNTIL JAVA HOMEMADE SERVER ARE ONLINE FOR MORE TIME

I'm still bored too.We are trying enchant totally 60-70 bows and we  have +7-8 max.I know that 1-2 ddoser get free bows in game . Name Frankthedickard = Koza  cause he making ddos this server.AND 1-2 DH Member too. Nice good job staff team.I'm sure 4-5days after he got +16 bow.

SERVER CLOSED....WE ARE HAPPY BECAUSE WE OBTAIN A LOT DONATION THANKS "BIG" CLANS BECAUSE WITH THEM PLAY A LOT RANDOMS HERE,WE CANNOT HANDLE THE SERVER EVERY DAY=NEW PROBLEMS,THEY HACKED OUR DATABASE AND THE HALF SERVER LOSE THEIR ACCOUNT WITH THEIR ITEMS,ALSO WE HAVE EVERY DAY DDOS ATTACKS,WE GIVE FREE RB JEWELS BECAUSE SOME CLANS BELIEVE THAT THEY WORTH TO HAVE ON,SO WE GIVE TO THEM TO DONT LEAVE AND SERVER CLOSE....I DONT REMEMBER ONE DAY WITHOUT 5 HOURS DOWN ...WE CORRUPT LIKE A HELL WE GIVE ITEMS AND AFTER WE SAY NWATCH DOSNT WORK PERFECTLY ETC...YOU HAVE FAULT ABOUT HACKED ACCOUNTS BECAUSE FROM YOU THE ACCOUNTS WAS STOLEN AND THE ONLY THINK THAT YOU SAY IS TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY...YOUR PATCHES DONT WORKS IF YOU USE CLEAN LINEAGE2 CLIENT....SERVER ALL DAY RESTARTS OR DOWN W/O WARNING,RAIDBOSS PAGE AS ALWAYS DOWN,NWATCH DOSNT WORKING,ALSO SGC MEMBERS CREATE ITEMS LIKE VALAKAS BAIUM,DRACONIC BOW+14 AND YOU DONT UNDERSTAND NOTHING....ALSO YOU GIVE FREE ITEMS TO THESE KIDS WHO MAKE DDOS ATTACKS AT THE SERVER TO STOP IT...

BTW NOTHING IN THIS SERVER WORKS....ONLY YOUR PAYPALL ACCOUNT TO OBTAIN MONEY FROM KIDS WHO GIVE ITEMS FOR AN L2 PRIVATE SERVER WHICH WILL BE ON FOR 1 WEEK....AS ALMOST ALL PRIVATE SERVERS BECAUSE ADMINS ARE 19 Y/O,ALSO ALL THESE "PRO" CLANS BLAME ABOUT THE FAILURE OF THIS SERVER BECAUSE ALL THESE GUYS LICK ASSES FOR FREE ITEMS CLAN HALLS,FREE EXP,NOBLESSE QUEST FREE,PM'S EVERY DAY WITH ADMINS IF DONT GIVE ME THE RAIDBOSS JEWEL MY CLAN WILL LEAVE ETC...

SERVER CLOSED....WE ARE HAPPY BECAUSE WE OBTAIN A LOT DONATION THANKS "BIG" CLANS BECAUSE WITH THEM PLAY A LOT RANDOMS HERE,WE CANNOT HANDLE THE SERVER EVERY DAY=NEW PROBLEMS,THEY HACKED OUR DATABASE AND THE HALF SERVER LOSE THEIR ACCOUNT WITH THEIR ITEMS,ALSO WE HAVE EVERY DAY DDOS ATTACKS,WE GIVE FREE RB JEWELS BECAUSE SOME CLANS BELIEVE THAT THEY WORTH TO HAVE ON,SO WE GIVE TO THEM TO DONT LEAVE AND SERVER CLOSE....I DONT REMEMBER ONE DAY WITHOUT 5 HOURS DOWN ...WE CORRUPT LIKE A HELL WE GIVE ITEMS AND AFTER WE SAY NWATCH DOSNT WORK PERFECTLY ETC...YOU HAVE FAULT ABOUT HACKED ACCOUNTS BECAUSE FROM YOU THE ACCOUNTS WAS STOLEN AND THE ONLY THINK THAT YOU SAY IS TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY...YOUR PATCHES DONT WORKS IF YOU USE CLEAN LINEAGE2 CLIENT....SERVER ALL DAY RESTARTS OR DOWN W/O WARNING,RAIDBOSS PAGE AS ALWAYS DOWN,NWATCH DOSNT WORKING,ALSO SGC MEMBERS CREATE ITEMS LIKE VALAKAS BAIUM,DRACONIC BOW+14 AND YOU DONT UNDERSTAND NOTHING....ALSO YOU GIVE FREE ITEMS TO THESE KIDS WHO MAKE DDOS ATTACKS AT THE SERVER TO STOP IT...

BTW NOTHING IN THIS SERVER WORKS....ONLY YOUR PAYPALL ACCOUNT TO OBTAIN MONEY FROM KIDS WHO GIVE ITEMS FOR AN L2 PRIVATE SERVER WHICH WILL BE ON FOR 1 WEEK....AS ALMOST ALL PRIVATE SERVERS BECAUSE ADMINS ARE 19 Y/O,ALSO ALL THESE "PRO" CLANS BLAME ABOUT THE FAILURE OF THIS SERVER BECAUSE ALL THESE GUYS LICK ASSES FOR FREE ITEMS CLAN HALLS,FREE EXP,NOBLESSE QUEST FREE,PM'S EVERY DAY WITH ADMINS IF DONT GIVE ME THE RAIDBOSS JEWEL MY CLAN WILL LEAVE ETC...

mad gr33k?

you spammed on server like a desperate kid cause it`s failed , you spam on forum as well , now you come on mxc and do the same ! If u hate that much this server , my real question is Why you still play there ? , when srv will be on , i bet u will login . Im sorry that u fail as a clan leader with that clan ...what was called ? ownageTeam ? haha .

Instead of flamming this srv wich is dead anyway , lf another server you can play ( maybe there u will win as CL ) :D