interlude [L2OFF] L2FANTASTIC x55 OPENED

madmax33

They bought new machine for the server to handle the amazing amount of ppl that joined . 1.5k online at opening day, 2k facebook likes , and 2k forum registered users.

All the community believe in their project http://www.l2fantastic.com/index.php?topic=864.0, besides what are the other options ? java servers ? LOL

Fantastic 3.0 ? no, there will be no wipe http://www.l2fantastic.com/index.php?topic=862.0

Stay tuned

stay tuned? no, thanks i knew this is going to happen and please trust me, they won't set a new server and solve anything, they failed, i gave em 2nd chance and they failed again like they did before so its a waste of time and no im not going to play on java servers, l2 is outdated!

News: Server open in 13:30 +/- 10 min thx

[Gr] Esu karagiozi min milas etsi s ealla topic giati tha kanoume ta idia kai se esena. H zwi einai troxos kai gurizei  :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever:

Please put all this negativity in your anus and stop posting,this server has more than 1k people and it's better than most servers,after this launch i'll doubt we'll have any more problems plus like a shitload of clans are coming.