interlude [L2OFF] L2FANTASTIC x55 OPENED

madmax33

any way the only serer that in my opinion wont fail will be eckokinetics :) cant w8 for it

Wanna bet? :troll:

The server is running perfectly till now stop this bullsh1t and just play and have fun :) I think gm fixed this problem and now we can all play normally.I can say that this staff is the only one who cares what the community thinks :)

I have to admit that the server is working pretty well. Even if the owner is outlaw or not, i dont really care. Lets just enjoy abit this server and the "last days" of L2.

I have to admit that the server is working pretty well. Even if the owner is outlaw or not, i dont really care. Lets just enjoy abit this server and the "last days" of L2.

wow. easy there.......

mage server ?: S

I see no reason to make someone register in ur forum in order to create an ingame acc. mucho lame.

if someone could post reg link...would be peachy.