[Exploits] Various by GrisoM

GrisoM

Ok now i understand it :P But to bad... on the server i play, the name of the killer and the killed person is writed on the announce:/ Like "noob1 humiliated noob2"... But still thank you for the exploit and the fast answer;)

well i use search (i found 1 but it need 500 post so i dont know what it was..)

i do this whit the best intention :P

-----------------------------------BATTLE FORCE BUG------------------------------------

the 1 exploit is in a few server that have the skills of battle forces

1) u will 2 chars 1 whit the fore (for mage or warrior)

2) go to any priest (i recomend u a city no one goes (shuttgart)

3) whit the bolth chars in party u give the skill battle force to the other (be sure u dont have buffs so the skill is casted very slow)

4) when he is givin u the force u target the priest and u change of class, after come back to the class that had the battle force buff and VUALA u have the battle force for ever (this makes u rly imba in middle rate server

the 2 exploit that is fixed in bunch of server but still can be used is the ls exploit (well better know it now before is fixed in any server xD)

u mean, when i start casting the force, do i have to switch the 1st char (f.e. sh//th) to th and back to sh??

and what u mean for ever?? -> to use skill which need force, or i can use that skill now all the time???

u mean, when i start casting the force, do i have to switch the 1st char (f.e. sh//th) to th and back to sh??

and what u mean for ever?? -> to use skill which need force, or i can use that skill now all the time???

yeah that's right and then battle force will stay at your buff list forever.

a few more bugs i remember, and some a friend tell me back xD

1) for multi class servers (2 or 3 more subs)

well when u go to a multi almost evry one uses the same clases (titan pala and tyrant) may be there is variations but the important fact is the order of this subs so u can bug whit some weapons

the trick is this for use the totems of the tyrant (the most important of this class) whit bow for example

what u have to do is simple

1) arm your bow

2) take the arrows out (whit mouse put it in inventory)

3) use the totem u like (also u can put the skill of Fist Fury [to more atk speed]

4) go hit any mob and arrows will be equiped back and u have totems (bow is slow weapon so totems rly help)

Next is stupid bug but i didnt know and in some pretty lame j server work xD

when u r hero  u can have only 1 hero weapon ...... NO xD

go to wh and instead of normal wh use the freight wh u will see that in some servers u can save the hero weapon in other char , after this pick up new weapon and then whit the char u let the weapon deposit again in the hero wh :)

at last a wierd bug but in some server works

1) do subs of tank and archer (any one) well if my friend explain me well what u have to do

is be whit tank sub do the skill majestic and in the middle of the skill use other skill (ex reflect arrow)

when u do this u change your class and (if this is works) u should have the skill u did in middle of maj in the sub of archer

this is for now i am preparing the dupe post ...

big thx for share  , i rly love the augmentation bug that saves ur LS ^^ i will try in DN and answer u :D

doesnt work for me on L2core!

about the post: i saw this exploits last week (with 100 posts) and now is 200??? why??

now i cant see them :(

doesnt work for me on L2core!

about the post: i saw this exploits last week (with 100 posts) and now is 200??? why??

now i cant see them :(

sry pal but they have leech my xploits and bugs in many many forums , so i make it higer post count ;/

Is not easy to find post hunters whit 100 post but whit 200 post ;) has u may understand no one can do 200 post in 2 or 3 days =P (if they do they will get ban)

ok maybe u take it as spam maybe i be the bad guy  but u N0000000bs WHY? are u saying nice share,ty,thunks,and things like that if u just cant see the topic!!!!????

*EDIT: After reading plz someone delete it