[Exploits] Various by GrisoM

GrisoM

Why u changed the post need to see the topic?It was 200 before 10 minutes!!

beacuse its easy to reach 200 post spamming , i preffer make it 300 and catch the spammers b4 they reach 300 ^^

• 7 months later...

People, back on exploit, and now hack too ^^

Well, i added 2 exploits (not much of a big thing) but now i have made a way to lag-crash servers with a program [look third post] and a SQL injection (with program included) that i will share soon.

Soon i will share also a way to stuck the certificate of transformations that subclass gives to have bigger stats .

Most of it is old and fixed, but anyways thanks for sharing.

+1 agree but thanks for reposting this , you did good job gathering all of these.

+1 agree but thanks for reposting this , you did good job gathering all of these.

Well, even if they are, belive me there is always a chance that even the oldest ones work on a l2j server, for ex not so much time ago 5 of this exploits use to work on DeathWhisper server ^^

You can always give it a try, i can tell you it is not a waste of time (just some of them have alredy been fixed in all packs, but i had to post them any way =P)

Well, even if they are, belive me there is always a chance that even the oldest ones work on a l2j server, for ex not so much time ago 5 of this exploits use to work on DeathWhisper server ^^

You can always give it a try, i can tell you it is not a waste of time (just some of them have alredy been fixed in all packs, but i had to post them any way =P)

Right.Thanks Grisom for share. ;)

omg guys take off that 200 post to see this

It's a protection we have against leachers, and please stop replying with that on every thread, 1st and last warn.

nice but i need some post to see it :)

:) very nice but :)

1st of all replys deleted, 2nd if you cant see a thread, dont post, 3rd double post is not allowed, if i see you keep spamming = 2 days ban.

Bro this part confuse me

When u have 1 window over the other 1 press the ok and after this (here comes the most wierdthing of all l2)

1 u have press ok in below part PRESS 5 TIMES THE KEY PRINT (FOTO KEY) and while the games looks lagged press 12051025012 times the confirm button

What happend? the server will give u  item the times u press Confirm the times u press confirm (ok not 120512 but it will give u more of that item) So now u have a lot of the item u can trade for adena (use half of your brain and tell me what is next step xD)

Could you explain more.

Thanks