MXC LOL TOURNAMETS?

Not the same level of skill , i agree . But what if we create teams to be at the same level snoopi!? I mean each team will have a 1700+ elo play , a 1500 , a 1200 and such!

Fuma can you explain me something?Why you think that the Elo make the player?

Well i am not a high elo player (1250 with over 150 matches season 2 ) , but you know smoething , it does and at least until you dont change it ' you cant prove anything! . I found a great topic on reddit yesterday were with maths it tells that the elo you have is the one that you belong too , and the chacnes you got for every game . It is a great post indeed .

http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a-different-view/vvinrar/22769-is-the-elo-rating-system-accurate

When you are trying to play ranked and all the time you have 1-2 retards in your team you cant win it alone.

Well if they go 0/15 , 0/26 i agree , but if they go 1/7 or something , come on if you were so good you can carry them!

It's not the best place to open a conversation about skill levels and ranked, but anyway, it matters also what role you will play, if you are a good mid laner but you suck at jungle ask kindly your team to swap roles and explain them why. For example, i suck hard at top and jungle but i think i am decent support for my elo ( dask and snoopi carried me at gold at s2 but after the reset i climbed even higher) . So you have to "master" and play 1-2 roles ( your favourites )

And a tournament can't most likely happen for many reasons (No prize is enough, there won't be enough participants to make a good tour.)

Also, only a 3v3 tour would make sense( In TT ofc, not retarded 3v3 on SR)

And a tournament can't most likely happen for many reasons (No prize is enough, there won't be enough participants to make a good tour.)

Also, only a 3v3 tour would make sense( In TT ofc, not retarded 3v3 on SR)

i think they mean without rewards, just to have fun