There are not too many server admins that says thanks to L2J Team. :)

Good luck!

Yes, a lot of people/servers bash L2J, or don't give them any credit. L2J is great, they are not perfect, but with out them i would not have an L2J server, they created the foundation for my server, and many other servers, their hard word should never be overlooked. :)

Also thanks, and good luck to you, Merry Christmas!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wipe/open ner server. I will keep on spamming it unless you get bored with my sh1t and finally open a new one :)) You will see it will be a great success...

Agree. Balls you have to launch a new server! =D. 

As stated before, we are already a great success :P You should come and play one of the best quality servers ever made!

Here are some recent updates (i figure i should start posting these here)

bloodyeternal.jpg

- Players may now obtain Bloody Eternal Armor Token to use Bloody Eternal in .dressme, look below for how to get it.
- PvP Dimensional Portals have been added. Now any time you get a valid PvP/Assist there is a chance for a portal to open. Both the PvPer and the Assister (If there is one) can enter that portal. These dimensional Portals have a chance for Bloody Eternal Armor Tokens.
- A new form of currency has been added, they are PvP Coins. You get 1 anytime you perform a valid PvP or Assist. PvP Coins are not tradable.
- A new section to the GM Shop has been added for PvP Coins. You can buy a a PvP Reward Chest with random rewards, also added a new Joke item you can with PvP Coins, and also added the ability to change a bulk of Oath GC into Oath GCM for PvP Coins. Prices and prizes are subject to change.
- Mini Rebirths now give 2 feathers instead of 1!
- Rebirth Chests have been updated, Oath Accessory Lifestones were removed from their rewards.
- Fixed Oath Immortal Armor Token's Icon, you need to run our auto updater to see the fix.
- The run speed of monsters in Frozen have been reduced, to help make things more archer friendly for kiting.
- We made a disclaimer on all joke items, letting you know they don't do anything, there is at typos on them too, they will be fixed next patch.
- Various code optimizations, and error fixes.

Edited by L2Equanimity

How you keep the server alive you still getting any donation's 0o :/

The server is still alive and self sustaining after these 5.5 years  because we offer things other servers don't. Which includes: Quality, respect, great features, and excellent support.

We actually care about our players. We try and talk to every single new player who joins the server and welcome them, and enlighten them on all of our new player bonuses and the best ways to utilize those benefits, and the best ways to get stronger.

Our server is always evolving, we have updates nearly every week. So we are always adding new features, fixes and improvements. So there is always something new happening

We have GMs online every day to take petitions, if you want help with your class, i will help you, if you want to know which skills are the most worthwhile to enchant for your class i will help you. If your wondering how to be more effective in oly, I will help you. We are very hands on, our players often tell us how no one has actually took so much time to help them out before.

Here is a screen of a recent siege :)

sieges3.jpg

The server is still alive and self sustaining after these 5.5 years  because we offer things other servers don't. Which includes: Quality, respect, great features, and excellent support.

We actually care about our players. We try and talk to every single new player who joins the server and welcome them, and enlighten them on all of our new player bonuses and the best ways to utilize those benefits, and the best ways to get stronger.

Our server is always evolving, we have updates nearly every week. So we are always adding new features, fixes and improvements. So there is always something new happening

We have GMs online every day to take petitions, if you want help with your class, i will help you, if you want to know which skills are the most worthwhile to enchant for your class i will help you. If your wondering how to be more effective in oly, I will help you. We are very hands on, our players often tell us how no one has actually took so much time to help them out before.

Here is a screen of a recent siege :)

sieges3.jpg

Yes i know i played this server when he was opened :D Long time ago :D 

Edited by MrJack_DeV

• 4 weeks later...

Here are some recent updates :)

darketernal.jpg

Special Drop rate weekend, and various event updates. Dark Eternal is finally here!

- We are currently having a Double Raid Drop rate and a Double Adena Drop rate weekend, have fun!
- L2 Equanimity Client Version 4.8 is now available.
- Dark Eternal Armor Token has been added (Please run our auto updater to be able to see it!).
- Now when players participate in an event and are ported back to town at the end, there is a chance they will be ported somewhere else instead to an event portal, this is what unlocks Dark Eternal Armor Tokens, so join events!
- Now while in events you and your team members will have clan/ally tags that are associated with your team (for example red team will have red clan/ally tags and their clan name will say EQRedTeam). Your enemies will have their own set of tags as well. This will help identify friends/foes easier and is more organized. Thanks GM Caer for making the tags for all 4 team types, she made them for us before she went inactive.
- Some client side skill description updates to help clarify some misconceptions (Your need to run our auto updater to see this).
- The benefits that a team gets while being slaughtered in an event have been increased, their invincibility after they port out of their spawn room is now 35 seconds instead of 20.
- The .faq section "How do teams get sorted in team events?" has been updated to reflect some of our more recent changes in regards to giving special benefits to teams that are losing badly.
- The Xmas area of the GM Shop is now removed until next December.
- The Xmas portal in Giran is now removed until next December.

See a server that is alive without wipe and other shit since 5 years give me hope in private server again

is really amazing what you are doing there

unfortunally i will never play on it since i hate normal l2j most of community is addicted to russian sources

but damn impressive job guys keep doing it ;D

Really great server, worth to play on it!

Newbies have a lot of chances to catch up with older players. A full CP can farm for +20 gear in less than two weeks.

Balls is an incredible GM, the best I have ever met so far.

I think choosing L2equa over any other random x9999 server is the right option because of three things:

1- Farming takes time (again, less than 2 weeks if you have a nice party) but you know the "hard work" will last for years.

2- There is always pvp, small or big, but it is possible to have fun. The sieges are amazing, a lot of ppl log to play them.

3- The server is balanced, everything works as it should and every class is playable. There are some edits which improve the gameplay.

So, if you are looking for a good place to play, join this server. Is like l2 off but without the bots and hardcore farming  O0

If you have any doubts pm me ingame on Velstadt.

Edited by Velstadt

See a server that is alive without wipe and other shit since 5 years give me hope in private server again

is really amazing what you are doing there

unfortunally i will never play on it since i hate normal l2j most of community is addicted to russian sources

but damn impressive job guys keep doing it ;D

Really great server, worth to play on it!

Newbies have a lot of chances to catch up with older players. A full CP can farm for +20 gear in less than two weeks.

Balls is an incredible GM, the best I have ever met so far.

I think choosing L2equa over any other random x9999 server is the right option because of three things:

1- Farming takes time (again, less than 2 weeks if you have a nice party) but you know the "hard work" will last for years.

2- There is always pvp, small or big, but it is possible to have fun. The sieges are amazing, a lot of ppl log to play them.

3- The server is balanced, everything works as it should and every class is playable. There are some edits which improve the gameplay.

So, if you are looking for a good place to play, join this server. Is like l2 off but without the bots and hardcore farming  O0

If you have any doubts pm me ingame on Velstadt.

Thanks for the kind words guys, its really appreciated :D

• 2 weeks later...

Playing there, really nice server, well made and i like the xp/farm style

Thank you for the kind words! :)

As you may or may not know i try and welcome all new players who join our server, and give them tips on how to succeed. If i have not contacted you yet, feel free to leave me a pm here with your character name, or even post in this thread, that way i can make sure you get the proper welcoming.

Have fun!

Have u thought opening ine more server? I think u will rock if u made a mid rate server . Even tho are alot of mid rate h5 none trusty atm . Only servers that have ppl on are corrupted ones stalone and mouse server with hidden donations. Me and lots of people are looking for a good mid rate but either the gm is unexperienced or bad files or just 2 weeks servers that closes cuz low on, or corruption or lag etc

Probably if u opened a server with ur good files even tho they arent set for a mid rate probably u will have big succes cuz ur good , trusted, experienced gm and with good files that just needs a bit work for mid rates . Anyway even tho i didnt played ur server congrats for ur achievent keeping it on alot of time