ElfoCrash scammer :) don't delete this :)

Mimosin

Current vote reward isnt better.(Believe me)

Still bad code !! Every server can get unlimited lag in some seconds of work.

He gonna create new version for sure and he gonna share the old one (as he did in the past) so dont even try to waste more $ for v2

Dont wanna battle elfo but this is the truth

Guest Elfocrash

Current vote reward isnt better.(Believe me)

Still bad code !! Every server can get unlimited lag in some seconds of work.

He gonna create new version for sure and he gonna share the old one (as he did in the past) so dont even try to waste more $ for v2

it doesn't cause lag. Tested and verified by 24 servers. And no i won't create a new version. If i do it will be an update on this one.

scamming is when you don't give the client the files he paid for.

All you can say against him is that he maybe didn't keep his word. Something that isn't "illegal".

And viewing the % of leaks nowadays... I think he's doing well.

€€€€ Money makes the world $$$$

Elfocrash you should keep your promise and give the files ...

Cause :

Old doesn't mean forgotten  ::(

Guest Elfocrash

See Some also say that elfcrash is scammer. have if I'm crazy :)

they dont say i am a scammer, they say u dont keep my promise. ok then, in fact i dont

You should. When they soending money for your job you must support them as they support you.

His behavior is like I took the money you took my code now for any other support or problems go die. This is Elfocrash

You should. When they soending money for your job you must support them as they support you.

They paid for a code not for lifetime update privileges.

And they usually tries to resell it so, why to give them updates since they didn't hire him? They only paid for a freaking code...

I think I cannot see any "code" in marketplace that provide new version updates for free.

The only support that he should give is bug-support.

My opinion.

They paid for a code not for lifetime update privileges.

And they usually tries to resell it so, why to give them updates since they didn't hire him? They only paid for a freaking code...

I think I cannot see any "code" in marketplace that provide new version updates for free.

The only support that he should give is bug-support.

My opinion.

Your opinion is correct. But this when you buy something that works PERFECTLY not a bugged code that will be disaster for you. In that case you are off topic my friend.

Yes,but the thing is those guys didnt even asked for a refund of they're money.

They just ask for the fucking new version that he should give.it alone.

Elfo i admire your skills but your attitude sucks.