[Poll] L2j MxC

Which model you want the project L2jMxC to follow?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Which model you want the project L2jMxC to follow?

• Public
    • Private (Only developers have access and they sell it)
    • Closed Circle (Only the developers have sources and they use them for themselves)
    • Freemium (Only the developers have svn access, free every x revs)

Find a team, at least the main members and then and only then think about the chronicle.

Also there are already a pack of that chronicle (what ever you choose) so then next question that you need to ask is, what will ours have that the old one doesn't. That may be less bugs, more customs, more retail like, more plug and play system, better efficiency, ...

If it is educational purpose, then  how far do you want to go? just create the javadocs or remake the whole system, starting with diagrams of all types.

But the main point to start is to find and organize a competitive team for your goals

Find a team, at least the main members and then and only then think about the chronicle.

Also there are already a pack of that chronicle (what ever you choose) so then next question that you need to ask is, what will ours have that the old one doesn't. That may be less bugs, more customs, more retail like, more plug and play system, better efficiency, ...

If it is educational purpose, then  how far do you want to go? just create the javadocs or remake the whole system, starting with diagrams of all types.

But the main point to start is to find and organize a competitive team for your goals

i don't think they want to remake the whole system.. just do some fixes and add customs

i don't think they want to remake the whole system.. just do some fixes and add customs

As any single pack. Except mine, but I know, we're exceptional (and I'm humble).

adenaman, if it's for educational purposes it would look more like... Ppl who want to dev  work && think together about a "problem" (and by problem, I mean "how we gonna add that custom") and solve it.

What miss to 90% of ppl roaming this board, it's problem solving logic. If ppl would simply think "what I can do to fix it" rather than simply whining on any single problem they got, that board will be cut by 5, amount of locked topics by 10, and my mod job by 4.

As educational purpose, it's more about problem solving and java technics rather than fixing the pack itself. If you make a working pack, it's only bonus :P.

As any single pack. Except mine, but I know, we're exceptional (and I'm humble).

adenaman, if it's for educational purposes it would look more like... Ppl who want to dev  work && think together about a "problem" (and by problem, I mean "how we gonna add that custom") and solve it.

What miss to 90% of ppl roaming this board, it's problem solving logic. If ppl would simply think "what I can do to fix it" rather than simply whining on any single problem they got, that board will be cut by 5, amount of locked topics by 10, and my mod job by 4.

As educational purpose, it's more about problem solving and java technics rather than fixing the pack itself. If you make a working pack, it's only bonus :P.

Interlude Client is dead if you want the project have much traffic make h5

#1: Interlude is not dead. L2 is dead.

#2: The project will be developed for educational purposes not for a live server.

#2: The project will be developed for educational purposes not for a live server.