[Poll] L2j MxC

Which model you want the project L2jMxC to follow?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Which model you want the project L2jMxC to follow?

• Public
    • Private (Only developers have access and they sell it)
    • Closed Circle (Only the developers have sources and they use them for themselves)
    • Freemium (Only the developers have svn access, free every x revs)

Absolutely not if it did succeed think of how many other dumb servers will exist owned by admins who have no idea what they are doing except changing the IP in their configs and l2 ini bleh can't think of another way to ruin private servers again D:

It's true but...

Absolutely not if it did succeed think of how many other dumb servers will exist owned by admins who have no idea what they are doing except changing the IP in their configs and l2 ini bleh can't think of another way to ruin private servers again D:

It's true but...

Thats why i think i will pass.

It's true but...

Thats why i think i will pass.

Instead of providing support for other projects i think it's better to create a lineage 2 mxc project. Developers can be coders/developers or gaming moderators or a new rank called l2jmxcdev. IMO, l2 boards will be more active this way and mxc is gonna get a bigger fame (if the project goes well). What do you think?

Note: if you vote for YES, suggest a client.

1. you must be new here

2. instead of supporting other servers better create l2mxc? for what? for another corrupted server and close in ~ months

3. you must be new here

Instead of providing support for other projects i think it's better to create a lineage 2 mxc project. Developers can be coders/developers or gaming moderators or a new rank called l2jmxcdev. IMO, l2 boards will be more active this way and mxc is gonna get a bigger fame (if the project goes well). What do you think?

Note: if you vote for YES, suggest a client.

1. you must be new here

2. instead of supporting other servers better create l2mxc? for what? for another corrupted server and close in ~ months

3. you must be new here

don't know if troll or just stupid

or just blind smart ass.

I don't like bitc hes that tell that they do something at the beginning and after a time they change and after some little more time they change again, and from how I know Maxtor, he's that type of person.

don't know if troll or just stupid

or just blind smart ass.

I don't like bitc hes that tell that they do something at the beginning and after a time they change and after some little more time they change again, and from how I know Maxtor, he's that type of person.