[Poll] L2j MxC

Which model you want the project L2jMxC to follow?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Which model you want the project L2jMxC to follow?

• Public
    • Private (Only developers have access and they sell it)
    • Closed Circle (Only the developers have sources and they use them for themselves)
    • Freemium (Only the developers have svn access, free every x revs)

Yes because I have a great time with l2j development.

~>Interlude.

Well I jump on your answer as I see numerous "Interlude" on that thread. Ppl seems to forget than I dev aCis since 18 months already, and L2JFrozen is "alive" for the same amou.nt of months.

Btw if you decide to take Interlude, you won't hunt on my territory, but on L2JFrozen's. None is able to finish what I am currently doing with aCis (both about quests, than multiple refactors), and I believe none would make what will come in next aCis updates (that's a "stay turned" info I keep for 27x :P).

I believe there is enough existing chronicles in order one team works on a proper "chronicle" rather than making 5 teams for a single chronicle.

For IL there is already L2JFrozen and aCis as "main" and "public" projects, live with that and help those projects if you like Interlude rather than thinking you can make better than my crappy crew / L2JFrozen.

Gracia final isn't a really playable chronicle guys... except if it's l2off,some low rate you know.

If this project begins,it will probably have big effort and you will waste it on a gracia final? brah.

Clients are Interlude-Freya-Hi5 that's the truth.

Clients are Interlude-Freya-Hi5 that's the truth.

not rly,we lack of gf servers nowadays(same for epilogue)

that's truth anyway,but gf and ge are playable also

Guest Elfocrash

Tryskell we won't touch IL bubu.

The project will be started for EDUCATIONAL reasons. Our target is not to create the best l2j pack.

GoD-Tauti is the best option in my opinion.

No lack of information coz it's the main OFF chronicle, also always latest chronicles are the most wanted ones...

this, i just mean trying to develop something you cant test based on official files it just suck :)

As I said on MSN to Elfo, GF is easy to dev because GF has been leaked. So you can parse it to get 98%+ data.

When Tauti will be the latest, it doesn't mean it would be easier. You have to face the packet differences, eventually protocol changes (and I guess you will have to wait ru to make it for you).

Easy existing chronicles are GF and C4, and you got also advantage deving Tauti, as you can test it as much as needed. Believing another chronicle is easy is totaly wrong, I face it everyday searching infos for IL case.

@Elfo, I prefer to say it directly in order ppl stop with "I want IL" option and pick directly another choice.

As pure educational purpose I would take GF. If you like challenges pick up C4. For infos, C4 was trully bugged and missed a lot of exploits fixes. It got the advantages to haven't a lot of new features to add, and at worst you can analyze aCis.