How do YOU enchant?

Which method do you use?  

660 members have voted

1. 1. Which method do you use?

• Enchant 1 wep till i get what i want
    • Enchant multiple weapons
    • Other

What the heck!I'm not a coward!In high rate servers the only thing you have to worry about is the adena.I mean when you want to enchant...I am doing the 1st Option but the only thing I have to worry is that I need to have money to buy a new weapon and then try again.If I got no money I am just not enchanting.

2nd Option is for the low/mid servers.I mean rates : x1-x300 .On these servers I do like the 2nd option.I buy a lot of weapons(when I got money) about 4-5 a time and then start hitting the enchant button to each one.First I enchant them all to +3 and then I am starting to enchant each one randomly until I get a good result.I've done this way in 5-6 servers right now and now I got the max enchant.

My opinion and nothing more.-[No tricks.No bugs.No exploits.]

Greetings,

Blane

***NO EXPLOITS/BUGS***

This question is to those people that have made +16 weapons and higher. I don't care if it is just all luck; I want to know the procedure because I'm curious as to why some people are so lucky.

Option 1: Do you just buy 1 weapon and enchant it as high as possible? If it breaks you just go buy another weapon and enchant again?

Option 2: Do you buy multiple weapons (maybe 3+) and enchant each of them one by one +4 +4 +4 then +5 +5 +5 etc...

Option 3: Other way of enchanting?

I use option 2, works fine for me (even in servers where u craft items, it comes out cheaper in the end since I sell the OE weapons :D)

First I enchant them all to +3 and then I am starting to enchant each one randomly until I get a good result.I've done this way in 5-6 servers right now and now I got the max enchant.

what do you mean you enchant each one "randomly" ? so you have say 5 +3 drac bows..  u dont enchant EACH to +4? u just randomly pick one... so u might end up with like +3 +4 +4 +6 ? instead of +4 +4 +4 +4

Option 2: Do you buy multiple weapons (maybe 3+) and enchant each of them one by one +4 +4 +4 then +5 +5 +5 etc...

and then...

Option 1: Do you just buy 1 weapon and enchant it as high as possible? If it breaks you just go buy another weapon and enchant again?

Till I get max enchant muahah xD