How do YOU enchant?

Which method do you use?  

660 members have voted

1. 1. Which method do you use?

• Enchant 1 wep till i get what i want
    • Enchant multiple weapons
    • Other

I make some weapon ++ and i go fight a little (i maded AS +20 haste) then i come back i say myself Whatever it happens dont care!(max +25) i buyed 5 enchants S and ... boom +25 :D Rate there is 80% and i use method 2 for jewels enchanting:)

+10 and more easy to break, to get +++ weapon, donate is the best way.

the lamest way :) i don't understand players who are playing in 10000x srv and donate ... i mean :

1.You can easy make your sets +++++++ (max +)

2.You can donate ~100$ for full +++ sets and after 1-2 months srv wi'll close , so BB money

3.Where is the "zerg" when you meet players who didn't donate , but you have 31231231 atk speed / m atk /  p def / m def and stuffs ...

how.......

I see when i make event game (im gm) broken head - i will say item name and ppl go to enchant this wepon he have 30 min for enchant , i see him for 30 min make 2-3 wepons +16 - 19 maybe 60-70 ppl enchant in one time , maybe this is key mutch ppl enchant one item in one time..... :)