How do YOU enchant?

Which method do you use?  

660 members have voted

1. 1. Which method do you use?

• Enchant 1 wep till i get what i want
    • Enchant multiple weapons
    • Other

***NO EXPLOITS/BUGS***

This question is to those people that have made +16 weapons and higher. I don't care if it is just all luck; I want to know the procedure because I'm curious as to why some people are so lucky.

Option 1: Do you just buy 1 weapon and enchant it as high as possible? If it breaks you just go buy another weapon and enchant again?

Option 2: Do you buy multiple weapons (maybe 3+) and enchant each of them one by one +4 +4 +4 then +5 +5 +5 etc...

Option 3: Other way of enchanting?

For me too the Option 2, but last time I dont have so much luck , don´t no why^^

for 2 months it work very good, every third try to do enchant like this I always make an weapon +16 >.< but I think its just luck

an option were if you buy 50 ams ( for example) and make all +4+4+4...etc. I think then you MUST come with an weapon till 16, if that dont work than search another game xD

What about retail? You can't "buy" Weps there, not ews, but yeh, second way kinda works better, but it is the same ,it is like doing the first one many times...

well i start enchanting 1 to +10 and take it to wherehouse then i buy another one/or more till i get +11 then i take the +10 out and enchant it if it breaks i put in the +11 one , if succeds i got to +12

This sounds pretty good.  Why do you bring it to warehouse though?  Have you made a +16 legit this way?

I pretty much do it like XaioXaio.

I enchant them to +10 one by one. When I have like 6 I go to +12 with all....then +14...then +16.

Thats in High Rate ofc.

In normal servers, I usually take a lower grade weap, and enchant it, when it breaks, I enchant the A/S weap 1 or 2 times.