How do YOU enchant?

Which method do you use?  

660 members have voted

1. 1. Which method do you use?

• Enchant 1 wep till i get what i want
    • Enchant multiple weapons
    • Other

enchant multiple weapon is more user friendly :). gives a bit of control. but chance is the same. even if server had ammount of time when enchant lands. it has maybe but not as you think once per 10 seconds or somewhat. maybe once per 0,03 seconds. u cant spot that.

Guest skaros

Well guys.. i have my own way to enchant... i get a weapon till +3 then i start enchanting it... if it breaks untill 6 i try to make another one +6... after that i pray as many times i can... hit my head in the wall about 20-50 times and start calling god some names just for the warm up... then i press ok and the results will tell me if the trouble i passed worthed it :P

No seriously now... I m using a new way to enchant a wep and it is really going well +15 - +17 stuff... well first i get 2 weapons... then i start runing at the town.. i enchant the wep few steps before reaching my place and then do that again.. i make to weps +9 that way and then do it again till +11 and again till +13 then till 15 but do not make + each wep at a time i mean.. dont enchant a +8 to +9 when u alreaddy have a +9 make the +9  +10 with the risk... its easier that way because if u noticed when u make more time to enchant a wep it goes easier... so if u do it that way u spend some time before enchanting it and i think somehow that helps... or im complete insane :D