[Java Services]

Trusted and skilled dev recommended for everything.

PS: rules have change there is a small button "bump" now lols

thanks mate :)

Nice to hear than :P and as a reminder, use bump button next time :D

xaxa i just saw it... thanks guys :)

• 1 month later...

So any recent feature you developed and showcase so know what you are capable of doing?

i  got improved a lot lot lot :) :)  . now stay out of my topic chapsa. i dont need to develop something or to prove something to everyone..i already got in hellas many fixes just read timeline,   :) by the way free source don't except something better :) my recents features are not for preview or sell. is just for me,  and i will finish with daaad: ps from my post: i can code anything they want. first money and i will code. do not expect too show any code for free. those times.... are over! for those that they worked with me they know what i can do(most of them reply here to).  ι dont want-need to know no1 else that is just curious and is not intended to work with me. 

Edit: fuck poems. to say the truth i know that you are just curious and you are not intended to work with me.

SO i dont even want to tallk with  you because you are just "curious-flamer". for "curious-flamer" guys:

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

• 1 month later...

Dude, I remember you from gaming paradise too, you just practised on l2j methods, nothing above that. There are more recent examples too, like your 'ping' system you shared or the 'fix' on acis forums about characters moving to corpses when attack requested. I'm not trying to be smart or smth, but you shouldn't try to 'harass' guys who have actually studied java.

Not to mention that auto pilot gatekeeper..

Edited by An4rchy

Dude, I remember you from gaming paradise too, you just practised on l2j methods, nothing above that. There are more recent examples too, like your 'ping' system you shared or the 'fix' on acis forums about characters moving to corpses when attack requested. I'm not trying to be smart or smth, but you shouldn't try to 'harass' guys who have actually studied java.

Not to mention that auto pilot gatekeeper..

my recents custom codes are made for fun and nothing more(not even  to show my java skills) as i said just for fun :) i am member here since 2011. i wont say nothing about before this forum because my practice in java was unknown for the forum. just saying the period 2011-2015(i know about your registration since 10 anyway) do you bilieve that i did not get improve it at all? all those years? because i am not posting something good?.

fu cki it i can asnwer you: man those times are over i am not gonna share something unique-good for free :) as i said to elfo.  if you are "curious-flamer". fu ck poems bla bla same to you:) 

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

my recents custom codes are made for fun and nothing more(not even  to show my java skills) as i said just for fun :) i am member here since 2011. i wont say nothing about before this forum because my practice in java was unknown for the forum. just saying the period 2011-2015(i know about your registration since 10 anyway) do you bilieve that i did not get improve it at all? all those years? because i am not posting something good?.

fu cki it i can asnwer you: man those times are over i am not gonna share something unique-good for free :) as i said to elfo.  if you are "curious-flamer". fu ck poems bla bla same to you:) 

I'm not a flamer, neither do i wish to start a war. But saying 'i can code anything they ask me' is kinda dumb, because believe me, you can't (and this goes not only to you, but most of 'l2j developers' in this forum).

P.S. Including myself in the previous comment.

I'm not a flamer, neither do i wish to start a war. But saying 'i can code anything they ask me' is kinda dumb, because believe me, you can't (and this goes not only to you, but most of 'l2j developers' in this forum).

P.S. Including myself in the previous comment.

man ok thats your opinion. i can accept only that you did not like what i wrote(i can code anything they want). but that's not your business(i mean what i can code) let me hanlde it... for the moment at least i have programmed whatever they asked me for those that they payed. :)

But still no public codes or a portfolio of your work whatsoever. You must have been great codes like Pvp color title and Pvp reward. Hardcore.

i already answer this open your eyes same answer goes to you and anarchy,  read my previus comments. dont pretend that you did not read what i wrote before.. but ok never mind i report you and anarchy for flame. i wont answer again because your purpuse here is only for flame. so as i said before: 

Edit: fuck poems. to say the truth i know that you are just curious and you are not intended to work with me.

SO i dont even want to tallk with  you because you are just "curious-flamer". for "curious-flamer" guys:

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

Just something for the buyers of this guy. Check this out.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/190787-shareicontable-in-java/

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/190793-sharefastaugment-d/

That's both for his coding skills but also for his attitude.

Be careful paying this guy to code something for you. Thanks.

Just something for the buyers of this guy. Check this out.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/190787-shareicontable-in-java/

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/190793-sharefastaugment-d/

That's both for his coding skills but also for his attitude.

Be careful paying this guy to code something for you. Thanks.

yeah its "my true coding skills for free shares" :D xaxa thanks elfo :D

But you just added that fast augmenter on the pack and then you shared it. So your point is invalid :/

nope i did not add this shared version , and also i can do anything i want for me nothing is not invalid :D thanks for your good words :D