*[Ultimate Question] ---> From how long you play L][? <-----[Be the one ANSWER]*

I started in l2elite when it was still c3 (2005 i believe) then it moved to c4 and after a while and our group of friends left when i. We had a clan clan named KarantanijaSLO and we had Gludio castle :D It was just for 2 weeks but we still had it when there were like 5-6k online. We were in an ally that dominated the server called DeathIsEternal (D!E). The funny thing is that we were complitely noobs when we joined that ally. in a matter of 2 weeks they tough us everything and helped us get the castle :P (the main clan had Giran (in c3 there was no Aden yet)

after that we moved to l2extreme (the one closed by FBI) and so on. I am probably the only one still playing the game from the core group. (not actively. just joining some server if i want or get the time)

i dont really remember when exactly but all i remember is that f1=attack and f2=ss and spam all day... it must be when c3 first came out and a grade were introduced..  ::)      l2interspot then moved to l2 e-global...

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm i start play around 6 years ago on a c4 server (L2Gold) lovley sv was:)  since then i play alot of sv and alot of time  wasted on this  game ps: miss old times from c4 :( as other say  l2 then have a point now  is like  a drug