So these days...(?)

Fanky

and do what?  change the team from nowhere?

If you change team or not , situation has been -beep-ed.

1 year ago , the problem was the tons of spam in L2 sections.

Now you have to wait days for a new topic . . .

If you change team or not , situation has been -beep-ed.

1 year ago , the problem was the tons of spam in L2 sections.

Now you have to wait days for a new topic . . .

maybe,but still its not over.

did i actually said change the team?

just,you need to keep an eye in your staff and not only in your donation pms or w/e(no offense),

also its not nowhere,you could make some promotes/demotes in combine with your globals.(like always anyway)

you 've made a topic about active members,here.

PS: I never said demote the ones who are reading or got exams etc.

Too bad I i can't even suggest about things right now :(

Nick, forum needs decisions and changes but take care

damn it,finally..

finito,can you answer me?(dont say names just a yes or no)

I know..

may i know that if according to your opinion the current staff is active;

Too bad I i can't even suggest about things right now :(

What kind of  decisions and changes since the forum is something like a pure investion . . . ?

The only thing i have noticed he has done in the last 3+ months is just to change the advertisements...

Promote active members who will not only say @@ in spam section !

;)

All of you are loggin daily,you spam,you're posting normally and you cant actually do your job keep clean the forum

they stay only for the color and extra privs.

First of all its not my job to log in daily and keep the forum clean cause simlpy I'm not getting paid.

Secondly find any thread in LoL section that need lock/clean or somethink else.

Raule I'm not mod for the extra privileges, you have been moderator, beeing able to lock or move a thread is not a real privelege, you should know it.

About the ''color'' and the rank of moderator, I am pretty sure the majority of the members doesnt show any respect to the moderators instead moderators are getting flamed daily.

Personally Im moderator because I simply like LoL and for no other reason.

First of all its not my job to log in daily and keep the forum clean cause simlpy I'm not getting paid.

Secondly find any thread in LoL section that need lock/clean or somethink else.

Raule I'm not mod for the extra privileges, you have been moderator, beeing able to lock or move a thread is not a real privelege, you should know it.

About the ''color'' and the rank of moderator, I am pretty sure the majority of the members doesnt show any respect to the moderators instead moderators are getting flamed daily.

Personally Im moderator because I simply like LoL and for no other reason.

firstly,check what i said..for specific staffers,just to know you are not one of them.

also,If wouldnt respect you(moderators) i wouldn't report every single thread which is in wrong section/or needs to be locked in order to make your life easier.

i suppose you try to redeem your many reports in report section if i judge from the tone,topics and the way you try to provoke earlier promos 8) and yeap you know im right. despite that i dissapprove the way you tried to open such discussion im still eager to see your suggestions because in that topic i locked you all went offtopic

PS say names.

i suppose you try to redeem your many reports in report section if i judge from the tone,topics and the way you try to provoke earlier promos 8) and yeap you know im right. despite that i dissapprove the way you tried to open such discussion im still eager to see your suggestions because in that topic i locked you all went offtopic

PS say names.

not rly,I would say it clearly if i wanted to do so,lol if you rly think that i'm like that,you are wrong,i'm sorry.

tell me exactly,what mixmaster is doing in the staff..and i'll continue.

i dont know if you ve noticed but mixmaster has 57 pages of mod actions which is 1500+ mod actions. non posting doesnt mean someone is non moderating

i still dont get the topics point

firstly,check what i said..for specific staffers,just to know you are not one of them.

also,If wouldnt respect you(moderators) i wouldn't report every single thread which is in wrong section/or needs to be locked in order to make your life easier.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=239417.30#quickreply

sorry but this was your ps

''All of you are loggin daily,you spam,you're ...''

The second part of me reply was an answer to Raule, I also said the majority of forum members, luckily some members still appreciate what we do .