So these days...(?)

Fanky

then from now on speak with facts if you want :/ im too bored to see generalities only

with facts and names.

if you see generalities through these pages..then dunno.

okey,I wont mention again mixmaster since you got your x opinion about him.

psomas2,I know he is the one who contributes this forum a lot the last months,through these exchanges/warez topics and such..but srsly why gold to him?bring back uploader rank,it will fits better to him.He's a bussiness man(lol ;p),he uses the forum only for trades(And rly thanks to him since many guys every day are trading safe).

about tryskell,he got a promotion because he was helping in req dev help eng l2j,what he did to become l2?

he is doing the same day by day,why you dont bring him back to l2jdev?

about fortuna,after dask demoted he is the only gold that is active and try to clean(lock) the forum,but still if i were you/maxtor i would promote him instantly to lolmoderator since you all know that he is mature,skilled,and active overthere.

about youtube,we all know that he is threatin maxtor,show some balls and demote that piece of sh1t even the forum will be ddosed for the next month.

if you see generalities through these pages..then dunno.

okey,I wont mention again mixmaster since you got your x opinion about him.

psomas2,I know he is the one who contributes this forum a lot the last months,through these exchanges/warez topics and such..but srsly why gold to him?bring back uploader rank,it will fits better to him.He's a bussiness man(lol ;p),he uses the forum only for trades(And rly thanks to him since many guys every day are trading safe).

about tryskell,he got a promotion because he was helping in req dev help eng l2j,what he did to become l2?

he is doing the same day by day,why you dont bring him back to l2jdev?

about fortuna,after dask demoted he is the only gold that is active and try to clean(lock) the forum,but still if i were you/maxtor i would promote him instantly to lolmoderator since you all know that he is mature,skilled,and active overthere.

about youtube,we all know that he is threatin maxtor,show some balls and demote that piece of sh1t even the forum will be ddosed for the next month.

agree too about psomas

i usually dont even check  that section.everyone pms me his reports.

but you never reply/take action. Still waiting to answer my pms, which sent some days ago.

ps: imo maxtor should:

-promote fanky to l2mod/gmod cause he is kinda active those days and he has a good knowledge about l2 developing.

-move mixmaster to an other moderating section. He doesn't have an idea about lineage 2.

-promote iRat(irancudus) to l2j dev/mod. His shares are beeping awesome and unique.

-Demote youtube. Never seen a post/mod action from him.

-Even if cs section is dead, a cs moderator would be useful. Promote someone, otherwise delete cs board.

-Move elfocrash to l2 client section. An l2 moderator should have knowledge about l2 developing mainly, not client modding.

-Move fortuna in lol section. 1305 posts in lol section.

-promote fanky to l2mod/gmod cause he is kinda active those days and he has a good knowledge about l2 developing.

-move mixmaster to an other moderating section. He doesn't have an idea about lineage 2.

-promote iRat(irancudus) to l2j dev/mod. His shares are beeping awesome and unique.

-Even if cs section is dead, a cs moderator would be useful. Promote someone, otherwise delete cs board.

-Move elfocrash to l2 client section. An l2 moderator should have knowledge about l2 developing mainly, not client modding.

elfocrash is better than me in l2j btw.

Are you serious? Elfocrash is amazing developer in l2j.

i 've never seen an action from him.

Because, he is busy this time. Also, check on Share section his Shares.

I have seen his work and it's amazing, he can code anything you want. On l2jfrozen forums he has got 20-30 codes share.

the best idea's for promotes/demotes i ever seen !

but you dont mention anything about g.mods

Because, he is busy this time. Also, check on Share section his Shares.

I have seen his work and it's amazing, he can code anything you want. On l2jfrozen forums he has got 20-30 codes share.

who cares about l2jforum ? here it is maxcheaters!

also i saw about 2-3 shares related to java from him ! lol

on the other hand on client section i saw amazing shares etc etc ...

Guest Elfocrash

don't you dare talking about me.My main knowledge is Java developing not client modding.I know both though.(by far better than some names you mentioned.)Now shut your mouth and get back to bet.Your convertor friend is waiting for you.

also i saw about 2-3 shares related to java from him ! lol

check sell boards too if you doubt about my knowledge.

So many pathetic people around...and this is just sad.

don't you dare talking about me.My main knowledge is Java developing not client modding.I know both though.(by far better than some names you mentioned.)Now shut your mouth and get back to bet.Your convertor friend is waiting for you.

check sell boards too if you doubt about my knowledge.

So many pathetic people around...and this is just sad.

actually i dont care , pathetic is you , every1 here can have his opinion! you answer like an idiot because Zake told his opinion about you ,so who is the pathetic now ?

lol

1 year now,he see only generalities -beep-that.png

are n't you bored of being the forum's clown? for real...grow up son.

@Zake how is it supposed to work when the most members bitch about l2sections being unmoderated and propose to demote 2 of those mods into something they dont deserve and with no move privs??

seems logical imo.