Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

At least promote Fanky to L2Mod he deserve it !

no,i'm a mad wannabe mod who have done nothing here,

i'm just another drama queen.

Posted

Michael is right. Moderators should have knowledge of their field.

 

If someone doesn't have a clue about a certain subject he is probably not even interested in it, which means that he won't check the respective sections that often.

Also, not understanding certain special terms can lead you to wrong decisions. e.g. If someone is not a (ex-)L2 player he won't understand that someone is trolling if he suggests using DC robe on an archer.

 

Nice example :p

Posted

no,i'm a mad wannabe mod who have done nothing here,

i'm just another drama queen.

and we love you for that :) xD

 

 

 

Posted

Alright,lets sum up.

 

First of all,I never said demote them..I said the MOST OF THEM are not capable of their current positions,and if you cant see that I'm sry but you either try to defend them(prolly I would do the same,so its ok) or you are blind(let's hope not).

Moreover,I know that its hard to work alone,I mean without an active admin who do care for his own forum(actually I dont,but I can easily imagine it).

Since I mention l2sections,go check them,I challenge you..check them one by one,you will see a mess.Non working bots/exploits,10 pages of spam and noone do care for them,sticky topics which have to be updated weeks/months now..

As I said,I know that you got exams/reads/test and such stuff,but I guess you can co-operate,in order to clean up that sections faster than alone,its so damn hard?

L2 is your most active section by requestin help topics,but you dont actually give a fvck for it.All of you got knoweldge about l2j/l2developing but you are not helping the newbies,why?(Tk is the only one that actually do it)..

Not to mention about priv servers section,which is a mess..no prefixes at all,multiple topics with the same server..

 

PS:I know what you think about me elfo,noble..you think that if after promotions,when they take place,I wont be promoted,I'll stop report/help because I didnt become a staffer..you are wrong,and I'll be here to prove it to you.

Posted

Alright,lets sum up.

 

First of all,I never said demote them..I said the MOST OF THEM are not capable of their current positions,and if you cant see that I'm sry but you either try to defend them(prolly I would do the same,so its ok) or you are blind(let's hope not).

Moreover,I know that its hard to work alone,I mean without an active admin who do care for his own forum(actually I dont,but I can easily imagine it).

Since I mention l2sections,go check them,I challenge you..check them one by one,you will see a mess.Non working bots/exploits,10 pages of spam and noone do care for them,sticky topics which have to be updated weeks/months now..

As I said,I know that you got exams/reads/test and such stuff,but I guess you can co-operate,in order to clean up that sections faster than alone,its so damn hard?

L2 is your most active section by requestin help topics,but you dont actually give a fvck for it.All of you got knoweldge about l2j/l2developing but you are not helping the newbies,why?(Tk is the only one that actually do it)..

Not to mention about priv servers section,which is a mess..no prefixes at all,multiple topics with the same server..

 

PS:I know what you think about me elfo,noble..you think that if after promotions,when they take place,I wont be promoted,I'll stop report/help because I didnt become a staffer..you are wrong,and I'll be here to prove it to you.

 

the solution is some gold members and l2mods for clean the forum.

Posted

Elfocrash within 2 months got 174 mod pages x30actions/page which it makes 5220 moves/ deletes/edits in L2 section only as he cant moderate any other section. yesterday i told you mixmaster's actions too. if you think 7000 actions(MM+elfo) within 2 months are too few and that no one cares or we dont give a -beep- then im just overseeing another forum or something and of course you (and everyone else who agrees with you) downvote and disrespect the moderatign abilities of the existing mods who spent their time on it.dunno what to think

 

 

 

if you cant see that I'm sry but you either try to defend them(prolly I would do the same,so its ok) or you are blind(let's hope not).

Since I mention l2sections,go check them,I challenge you..check them one by one,you will see a mess.Non working bots/exploits,10 pages of spam and noone do care for them,sticky topics which have to be updated weeks/months now..

L2 is your most active section by requestin help topics,but you dont actually give a fvck for it.

Not to mention about priv servers section,which is a mess..no prefixes at all,multiple topics with the same server..

 

 

about the exploits(green quote).find me a good one working on L2 after phx.i double dare you.

about the red one.if you challenge me i can find you for every topic created in help section an already existing one once or multiple times.

 

but now heres an honest answer by me.dont get offended.it is my personal opinion

i had a positive impression of you in report section which was about to make me vote yes if someone would suggested you.i still had the same opinion even after the creation of this topic ignoring what ppl would say about your participation on other forums in the past(dunno in which you were into but idc).but after this reply you made, im going to vote for no if your name will come in the next promo list.i ll tell you the reason btw.the lack of teamspirit by your side which turned into greed for a position by any mean(in this case opening a topic without any real suggestion with names or how to be better etc),you also suffer from fighterbossism (it is when FB opens a topic or when he replies and just says the negatives all the time and that WHEN he WAS in staff  or if he was in staff he would do this and that,staff sucks ,mods suck,exstaff pre mass demotion was da best etc etc etc

 

to sum up , think about what i said just now and  open a topic.change of heart by your side will change my opinion.its up to you.

 

the solution is some gold members and l2mods for clean the forum.

golds cant clean.
Posted

yes,intresting reply..no doubts.

 

about the red one.if you challenge me i can find you for every topic created in help section an already existing one once or multiple times.
you got a point..but so?

they are newbies,they wanna some help,they dont even know yet how mxc works..you will just let them there?they will find another forum and they will just leave,that's how mxc loses members.I know that you are true,but even tho this ignoring style 'i dont help there because someone before weeks/months/ages had the same problem,its not a solution..do you agree or not?

 

about the exploits(green quote).find me a good one working on L2 after phx.i double dare you.

and may i know what you do for this?you just let the spammers have a party overthere.

 

i had a positive impression of you in report section which was about to make me vote yes if someone would suggested you.

thanks(?) but may i know how this quote is about my reply?

 

about fbism thingy,come one saying your opinion and possible changes that would be made in order to help,makes me like fb?come on..you cant say that i'm like him,in any way.

 

change of heart by your side

could you be more specific?

Posted

Elfocrash within 2 months got 174 mod pages x30actions/page which it makes 5220 moves/ deletes/edits in L2 section only as he cant moderate any other section. yesterday i told you mixmaster's actions too. if you think 7000 actions(MM+elfo) within 2 months are too few and that no one cares or we dont give a -beep- then im just overseeing another forum or something and of course you (and everyone else who agrees with you) downvote and disrespect the moderatign abilities of the existing mods who spent their time on it.dunno what to think

about this,did I ever said that they dont have mod actions?or they dont clean?

I just noticed that the last 1-2 weeks something is wrong overthere,I may be wrong but I'm just sayin what I see.

Posted

when you open a topic speak with facts not just with general stuff.

also speaking with a polite way has better efficiency.

 

 

do you know that your attitude in that reply nullifies the rest of us and indicates that you re the best solution around?or that we suck and we dont see that best option.

and yes you sound like fb

about this,did I ever said that they dont have mod actions?or they dont clean?

I just noticed that the last 1-2 weeks something is wrong overthere,I may be wrong but I'm just sayin what I see.

then why dont you pm a mod with links and facts to get it done?
Posted

when you open a topic speak with facts not just with general stuff.

also speaking with a polite way has better efficiency.

 

 

do you know that your attitude in that reply nullifies the rest of us and indicates that you re the best solution around?or that we suck and we dont see that best option.

then why dont you pm a mod with links and facts to get it done?

lol,I'm not polite?come on.

 

do you know that your attitude in that reply nullifies the rest of us and indicates that you re the best solution around?

 

did i actually said something about me?I noticed more than 2-3 times,I didnt said 'demote them',you could just change some of them in other positions and you would be gg..but still you cant understand.

Posted

solution around?or that we suck and we dont see that best option.

and yes you sound like fbthen why dont you pm a mod with links and facts to get it done?

you can see on your own the facts by checking the sticky topics @report section.

after 3 days and my request since i cant always edit the topic,wrd cleaned the wrong section topic..go check on your own the sticky topic about spammers.

 

and btw,i'm not fb or wannabe fb or like fb.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Posts

    • When you say bots allowed, it means we are allowed to use adrenaline ?
    • https://l2mayhem.ru/   The Mayhem Server is designed for players who want to enjoy the game without unnecessary stress or steep barriers. We focus on a comfortable gaming experience: the mechanics are adapted so that even newcomers can get up to speed quickly, while veterans will be happy to return to the beloved universe. On the server, character progression and content difficulty are well balanced: your character develops steadily, without the need to spend huge amounts of time on repetitive tasks. For players’ convenience, we’ve implemented autofarm - it lets you complete daily tasks efficiently. Moreover, bots are officially allowed on the server: they help automate routine actions, so you can focus on the most exciting parts of the game - sieges, PvP, clan wars, and crafting. The server’s atmosphere is friendly: the active community is always ready to offer advice, and the administration ensures order and fairness. Whether you’re looking for a relaxed leveling and world‑exploration experience or want to take part in intense events, everyone can find their own pace and playstyle here. Right now, the server features new activities: we’ve added new instances and locations with unique mechanics and rewards, as well as rare items that can only be obtained in these zones. This is a great chance to get powerful gear and stand out among other players.   Rates: - Grind: EXP/SP x3 (Raid Bosses: x3). - Loot: Drop/Spoil/Adena x3; Raid/Epic Raid drops x3. - Quests: All rewards x1.   Gameplay: - Accounts are created automatically. - Mammons is located in the Town of Giran. - Each character has access to the unlimited Auto Farm function. - Mass party functions activated by the party leader. - A pre-installed shortcut panel is provided for each new character. - The full list of chat commands is available on the Community Board. - Players have a x25 weight limit and an increased inventory capacity. - All buffs, dances, and songs last for 2 hours. - Spawn protection lasts 10 seconds after teleporting. - Treasure Chests have been removed from spawns. - Cursed Weapons have been removed from drops. - Common items can no longer be purchased or obtained as drops. - Mobs and Raid Bosses no longer use Cancel skill. - Equipment up to the Dynasty can be purchased with adena. - Shots up to S grade and consumables are available in the Community Board. - Offline shops are supported: simply set up a shop and type the .offline command in chat. - No drop penalty on Raid Bosses unless the player is over 5 levels higher than the boss; otherwise, the drop chance is reduced. - Mana Potions restore 1500 MP and have a 10‑second reuse time. Newbie Mana Potions restore 500 MP. - The Vitality, Nevit, and Recommendations systems have been disabled. - The store now offers a lower buy price for player‑sold items. - NPC Victor visits Town of Giran on Wednesdays and Saturdays for gear/doll upgrades and elemental exchange. - Once you hit level 40, every mob can drop one of three medals: Bronze, Silver, or Gold.   Premium: - +35% to EXP/SP, Adena, Seal Stones, Element Stones, and Epaulette drops. - Buffs, dances, and songs last 3 hours. - With Premium, players can get 3‑hour buffs by purchasing them from other players.   Enchanting: - The chance to successfully enchant gear is 65%. Safe enchantment is up to +3; the maximum enchant level is +20. - Elemental Stones: 50% chance. Elemental Crystals: 30% chance.   Skills: - Auto‑learn all skills and Forgotten Skills. - 30 buff slots, 12 Dance/Song slots. - Subclass max level raised to 85.   Quests: - 25 000 Adena is required to obtain the 1st class; 250 000 Adena for the 2nd class; 10 000 000 Adena for the 3rd class. - The subclass quest is not required. - The Freya quest is not required. - The Hard Freya quest is not required. - Access to Frintezza is granted only after completing the quest or upon having the purchased quest item. - Access to Baium is granted only after completing the quest or upon having the purchased quest item. - Access to Antharas is granted only after completing the quest or upon having the purchased quest item. - Access to Valakas is granted only after completing the quest or upon having the purchased quest item. - Hellbound progression is at level 1.   Olympiad: - Olympiads are held monthly. - Enchantment limit is +6. - Starting Olympiad requires 6 characters. - You need 15 battles to receive a reward. - Only non‑class battles are available.   Sieges/Territory Wars: - Flags are returned to their owners at the start of each Territory War, which occurs every 2 weeks. - A clan’s maximum number of captured flags in TW is 3.   Raid Bosses/Epic Bosses/Instance Features: - RB status is available on the Community Board. - Freya - 6-27 chars to enter. - Hard Freya - 6-27 chars to enter. - Frintezza - 6-45 chars to enter. - Ultra Daytime Zaken - 6-9 chars to enter. - Daytime Zaken - 6-9 chars to enter. - Nightly Zaken - 6-450 chars to enter. - Tiat - 9-45 chars to enter. - Beleth - 9 chars to enter. - Day/night restrictions for all Zaken instances have been removed. - Level‑limited zones: Ant Nest (levels 1–45), Sea of Spores (levels 1–56), Core (levels 1–56). - Almost all Raid Bosses listed in the Community Board drop an Enchanting Box with a 100% chance. - New Raid Bosses and their jewelry have been added. Teleport to these bosses via NPC Mirelle in Town of Giran. - New Instances: dolls, timed epic jewelry, and upgrade item for cloaks, bracelets, and accessories. Enter via NPC Ancient Portal in Town of Giran; 6-9 chars to enter.
    • Estou procurando cloacks do classic adaptadas para cliente interlude.
    • 10 Raid Bosses. PvP every 3 hours. Zero donations.   Welcome to L2 Empire. Interlude. x1000. Pure PvP. No donation shop. Not even "cosmetics only". Nothing. Everything in this game drops, gets farmed, or gets taken from someone else. Before we open the gates, we want real players to try to break it.   ⚔️ WHAT'S WAITING FOR YOU - Level 80 from the start, gear from the Starter Voucher, free buffs - Soulshots, spiritshots and potions: free, forever - 10 Raid Bosses on a fixed schedule, 4 arenas, everyone around them flagged - PvP Zone every 3 hours, Team vs Team, 1v1 Tournament, Olympiad, Sieges - Revenge: someone killed you? Get him within 10 minutes for double coins - Solo Dungeon, Player Market, weekly rankings, Hall of Fame - Our own anti cheat. One client per PC. Bots get nothing but a ban.   📡 A DISCORD CONNECTED TO THE GAME Our Discord is not just a chat. It lives with the server: - Live Raid Boss board: which boss is up, where, and when the next one comes - Every event on a countdown, shown in YOUR own time zone - Kill streaks, raid kills and weekly rankings posted live from the game - Link your character and get your PvP rank as a Discord role - The weekly PvP King, crowned on Discord - Your own stats with one command - Support tickets in English, Greek, Spanish and Portuguese - Development updates and sneak peeks before anyone else   🛠️ WHY WE NEED YOU The server is still being built, and we won't pretend otherwise. We want the bugs found now, not on launch night. We want clan leaders to tell us what their clan needs. We want to hear what you always hated on other servers, so it's not here.   🎖️ WHAT YOU GET Every tester gets an exclusive Beta Hero armor skin, forever. Keep the stats of your own armor, wear the look nobody else can ever get. You'll be the ones everyone recognizes as the first of L2 Empire.   👉 JOIN US: https://discord.gg/kQjk9md7fX Testers are picked on the Discord. See you in Giran. L2 Empire Stuck in a wall or somewhere after a bug? Now you can fix it yourself. 1. Log out of the game 2. Go to **l2empire.com** · **My Account** and log in 3. Press **Back to Giran** next to your character Next time you log in, you are in Giran. One time every 30 minutes. Not after logging out in a fight, flagged, in an event, the Dungeon or the PvP farm. 🇬🇷 Κόλλησες κάπου ή σε έπιασε bug; Βγες από το παιχνίδι, πήγαινε στο l2empire.com · My Account και πάτα **Back to Giran**. Μία φορά κάθε 30 λεπτά. 🇪🇸 ¿Atascado o un bug? Sal del juego, entra en l2empire.com · My Account y pulsa **Back to Giran**. Una vez cada 30 minutos. 🇧🇷 Travou em algum lugar ou deu bug? Saia do jogo, entre em l2empire.com · My Account e clique em **Back to Giran**. Uma vez a cada 30 minutos.
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..