[L2j]Lineage2 Heredur x70 Mixed PvP/Rpg Mid-Rate Server. Rebuilding!

`Rοmeο

Why should i?there a poll here...if ppl vote for agathions he must add them if not he wont,that simple!i just voted for yes cuz i think that is gonna be something really unique!

You < Masses

AKA Democracy

Untill our balls get grey hair rofl XD

Can't wait. Love the features and wanna play L2.

Haven't played for long time

working hard for grand opening : ) let romeo to make his work and server will be online for your good game play ; ) without bugs and much more..

Better late than sorry -.-

PS:

# Waiting for the battle (by default 5 minutes)

too much if u ask me :/

Lowered to 1 Minute.

Thanks.

`Update

Edited Rift Quest and Rewards, Drops.

All monsters inside have a chance to drop Rubies,Emeralds,Topaz. And Blessed S Grade Enchant Scrolls with drop possibility 0.2%

Rates are low cauze the mobs are coming as groups.

These three objects are new collectable items (Rubies,Emeralds,Topaz) are are, So you can use them to buy Jewels and other miscellaneous or trade them for anything else.

Edited Anakazel's Droplist and Removed Cancellation Skill.

(To enter the Rift you must first start the quest inside catacombs/necropolis then fight monsters to collect Dimensional Fragments)

When you get enough fragments you can speak to statue it will teleport you into the Rift post where you can select and enter Rift, You need to be in party at least 4 players to be able get inside.)

Thanks.

You < Masses

AKA Democracy

w00t?no sense post...where did i say that i will not respect the poll or something like this? :/ if ppl vote for not there is not prob...

i want to ask something how can some1 equip all these items(belts,cloacks,tattoos,bracelets and ect) in c6 client?or is a player supposed to choose 1 of all these and use that certain item? or have u expanted the equiped item slots in inventorty?

anyway server seems really promising and im looking forwards to its grand opening

The slot for Bracelets and Belts are the same like tattoos you can choose what mostly fit for your gameplay and needs. If you want resistances against magic you can use tattoo, If you want resistance for weapon attacks like dagger,bow,blunt,sword and etc you can use Cloaks. You can read more for belts at servers informations. By the way thank you for your possitive thoughts.

Thanks.