[L2j]Lineage2 Heredur x70 Mixed PvP/Rpg Mid-Rate Server. Rebuilding!

`Rοmeο

Site is under construction, and forum too : ) Yeap its based on l2jfrozen but we are workin on it its not preconfigured so im 12hs online everyday to take a look and find/fix anything inside as its possible.. reworking too.

I don't understand people these days, they put OFF in title but clearly it's based on java and it's very easy to see if a server is OFF or JAVA, you just log on server and go on pagan temple and check there some tweaks that exist only in java and not on off... damn...

Quote from: `Romeo on May 05, 2012, 03:53:58 PM

Since 2012.

Now we are using l2j files with many off scripts. You cannot call our pack l2j.

What the fck did I just read? Dude you must understand the difference between these 2 concepts: OFF and JAVA

1. OFF files are the c4 pts leaked from ncsoft ( and any other chronicle above c4 are based on that files since they were the only one leaked and if you take for example an c6 server, it's basically the c4 pts with an extender [ which extends the functionability of the files ] and also the leaked files are only the files, not also the source codes, so when u got to work on an extender you must crack the packets and stuff in order to see how it's working and how to implement it)

2. JAVA files to explain to you are files that tend to base on the off files and they are basically a server emulator which try to reproduce the  off files, that's why on high amount of players : 1.000 ++ the server is unstable with memory leaks

So in your mind, can you please define me what are you thinking about when you say "l2off scripts" ? I am really curious.

Anyway, L2OFF prefix was before 2 months. Before 2 months Romeo decided to open it alone with OFF files. Then, I told you to open it with me by using l2j files. I guess, he forgot to change prefix.

That's an evasive answer, anyway, you can't start an OFF server if you didn't have bought an extender, because these days the shared OFF files you see contain some bugs that people might exploit them( I won't list them for obvious reasons ), but that bugs are already fixed in the extenders provided by some curent devs.

so... don't mind to interfere on other people's business but I think that the public should be well informed before they join a server. Good luck with your server.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...