Guild Wars 2 Guild

xDrac

-So here are some question from me

-Can i buy GW 2 from any store like "Plaisio" in Greece?

-Im new to game and i havent played GW 1 but im interested to start as L2 is boring

-I do have experiance of these type of games such like L2.

-If i buy it,will i have to buy smth else?Will i buy just a CD pack with GW 2 inside?

-When you tell Guild you mean Clan right?And if you do,may i join?i dont find this option on your forum or i didnt search very well

Well,these are my questions,if someone can fast-reply me cuz i'll have to go to the stores

1) No idea. I don't live in Greece, but GW2 isn't released yet.

2) Doesn't matter, GW2 is a completely new Game and anyone is welcome as long as he knows how to behave and is mature enough to reflect that.

3) That's good

4) No, you only buy the game itself. There is no fees/mo.

5) When I say Guild I mean a Clan, yes. Join by registering and introducing yourself in our introduction topic. Stay active and integrate yourself into the community.

Thanx a lot Drac..I went to a shop called "Plaisio" near my house and i  found 2 dvds of guild wars pre purchase :) with 54 euros..in the back it has "Ticked" access to beta  weekend event and some items and 3 days of something :).i will go buy it tomorrow because my laptop is going to athens..500 km away from here because it has problem inside "mother board" and it needs to be fixed immediatelly and it will cost me ~100 euro + 60 euro the game soooo...Nvm do you know when the Live will be?any date was released?also when i buy the CD can i install to 2 pcs?until i get my pc back(propably at the end of this week(friday)..can i install it another pc,or i wont be able later to install it on my main?as for clan can you send me a pm with the requirements or with an application form that i can fill up?Also,when i buy the game i will be able to join some events during the weekend(saturday,sunday) and the other days that i will try to log in the server will be down?There will be only one server or several?Thx in advance im w8ing for a response :)

You can install it anywhere you like once you buy the game.

Applications currently aren't really required. Just register on the forums and introduce yourself in the "introduce yourself" thread.

And be active on the forums because come launch we will sort people out that proved unworthy.

When you buy the game you automatically get into Beta Events etc.

Thanx a lot i bought the game and i can log in beta events because its pre-purchase and yes i will be active in your forums..the only bad is that my pc maybe comes in 1 month because its heavily damaged in the mother board and costs over 200 euro for sure!So i hope that the grand opening will be after 1 month :)..

Thanx a lot i bought the game and i can log in beta events because its pre-purchase and yes i will be active in your forums..the only bad is that my pc maybe comes in 1 month because its heavily damaged in the mother board and costs over 200 euro for sure!So i hope that the grand opening will be after 1 month :)..

Launch of the game is still a bit off, so no worries :P

• 1 month later...