Guild Wars 2 Guild

xDrac

kF978.png

A social guild for everyone

FT26i.png

We want to offer people a fun environment to play in. With practically no boundaries or requirements such as online time for example. We understand that everyone has a real life and we think this should come first at all times. Thus we focus on a very social and fair attitude towards our members. You are not expected to be online every day. The things we focus on are to just have fun with mature and like-minded people. Because let us face it; Guild Wars 2 has soo much to offer, we'd like to experience it all. At our very own pace. Whether it's exploring the vast landscapes of Tyria, or fighting together for victory in WvWvW. But don't let our social and easy-going approach blind you. We are still very eager and dedicated and strive for fame and glory on our server. Forever to be recognized and respected!

eIuVa.png

A lot. Honestly, we can offer you a lot. But I believe the most important thing is that you can always be yourself when you're a member of our guild. And you will not need to adjust yourself, or your playtime to fit in properly. We are all here to have fun and just relax and take a break from everyday life in the world of Tyria. There are enough rules to follow in our real life, no need for more in a game. Though social and quite easy-going we still have a very professional approach and are incredibly dedicated to improve. We provide you with a neat looking website, neat looking forums and members that are so fun to play with - you will learn to love them more than your actual family! Haha, maybe not. But I promise we are a fun lot and very nice.

9CbuM.png

We don't like rules. And these requirements should not be considered as such either. However, there are certain things that we need to make sure of you understand.

While very tolerant we don't need immature brats to spoil our fun with stupid comments.

We are all grown up and know how to be respectful towards each other. What we do not need are pimply-faced teenagers screaming at us through their dorito-crusted microphones just because they undergo puberty. Be friendly, be helpful, and just have fun with us and the game itself. That is all we ask from you. Not more. Never.

isWeY.png

Sounds good, right? Better yet! It's far more fun than you could ever dream of. What - you don't believe me? Well then, find out yourself and be the judge! We're awaiting your application with cookies, pie and our special 'Welcome to Heroes of Fate' cake!

g2mbB.png

JCmNx.png

And dont forget:

Fate already brought you here, it would be a pity if you ignored that!

yeah check us out. xDrac and all the guys there are awesome and funny come by and have some fun with us and maybe u will get the urge to stay and join the family ;3