Tera Online Private Server

Trance

The questing in Tera before level 20 sucks and the characters are a bit boring until 16+ but after that it becomes much more fun :D I never said GW2 sucks ;)

I've played it til 38+ and so far it's always been the same. From time to time the story quests get some fresh air into the otherwise boring leveling process but meh...

The combat is great, the political system is a good idea, the graphics are gorgeous but other than that... I'm not sure if it can KEEP people entertained for a longer period of time.

Well in Tera  the quests are the only way to level unless you love to grind hehe. For me at first i thought this was horrible as I am a longtime L2 grinder and never touched a quest i didn't need to. The cool thing about Tera is they have made most of the quests quick and easy and the rewards for the quests are really very good. They do need to look at their endgame seriously but they have said more great endgame content is in the works. So far the lvl 50+ pvps and GvG pvp has been alot of fun though lacking the intensity of L2s castle seiges but I think that will change very soon.

imo i support private servers. OFC it's not the same like the official but you are able to try and test from pc perfomance until your own taste of games. Some people are really picky about their money if you keep in mind that GW2, TERA and DIABLO are the most "famous" games this period. So someone HAS to test the above things i mentioned. No, beta tests is not enough since they lack WAY more features than a private server can offer. Keep the topic clean from offtopic replies and if you are against the private servers then you are just wasting precious time from your EXP posting in this forum.

Tera is much better than Aion but it definetly needs some changes and polishing to make it more interesting especially on the quests. Something I doubt we'll see until the private servers start rolling.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...