L2MxC.com reborn! "invest and get the double!"

Don't think that when you invest, you'll get double. Read better, it's written that they'll give DOUBLE, only if they get them from donations, if they don't get money from donations you'll loose the money's that you've invested, simple as that.

Well thats my point. That is not possible even with a lot of donates to recover that amount of money.

Today I received 12 photos from the old L2MxC with Maxtor which give free items so why to invest if Maxtor are corrupted?

If in the next server will be the same corruption better not open it anymore.

I don't post the photos because I think that I will receive BAN but who want it PM me!

Today I received 12 photos from the old L2MxC with Maxtor which give free items so why to invest if Maxtor are corrupted?

I don't post the photos because I think that I will receive BAN but who want PM me!

We want proof to not only photos? I can make a java server with same npcs that mxc has and create a character with maxtors name trade items print them and baam the server is corrupted.

We want proof to not only photos? I can make a java server with same npcs that mxc has and create a character with maxtors name trade items print them and baam the server is corrupted.

Photo contains players,announcement and all things from mxc, I don't think it's fake..

Υεσ, οκ.

I don't post the photos because I think that I will receive BAN but who want it PM me!

i remember em ;d