L2MxC.com reborn! "invest and get the double!"

so you all judge him..dafuq i dont care he opens a server like i dont care how much money he got from this forum you all like to judge people but you dont like to be judged. Gtf in spam section and let the l2 lovers to do what they want notbad.png

full interlude custom L2OFF

you mean its will be only custom items no any amazing features in game ?

because L2OFF and custom features.. lol you need be very good

and why Interlude ? very very very old version

i think better will be Goddess of Destruction Java with few good features in game and original items with custom status 

i think better will be Goddess of Destruction Java with few good features in game and original items with custom status 

HaHaHaHa!

Dont crap chornicles, ty

c4 - interlude the best.

Dont crap chornicles, ty

c4 - interlude the best.

Guys you miss something no one ask you the chronicle is c4 here is not a chronicle discussion is a help discussion with the payment of server stay on.

Atm, I'm in a hurry so I will my attention just in one thing and maybe comment the rest of this topic later.

So, you're saying that you want 500€. the guys who will give them will take the double from the income ONLY of the first month.

In other words, you will pay back 1.000€ ONLY of players donate that amount.

Well, it looks like just a really nice way to earn some money to me. :D

How much money have been collected? I've been playing with RL friends a server that just went off and we wanna know how much time we must wait till mxc openz.

Btw I asked maxtor about this many months ago (January 2012). Here is the answer XD

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=228400.0

Well you have to make an unique server which will be updated at least every month even if l2 is pretty dead, I don't think that players want a server that dies after few months for example 5 months. Do not forget about l2sublimity, Opalsnow is a great developer and I know already really good clans with zergs that are waiting for his server and I believe that his server will stand for a long time. So if you want players make something good.

So if they are going to get the double, the server need to have in 1-2 months 1500 euro donates so you can keep the server machine and give the double to the ppl. Its hard to do that. So in my opinion no ïnvest" but just "donate".

OFF Topic:My opinion  a Interlude server will be fail (like last L2 Survival by Sawk),will be the same things with GM SHOP,SA Crystals,blabla will be like all Interlude (OFF files) make a H5 server or a Freya if you can see in HopZone all top servers are H5

ON Topic: Good Luck,I hope some players make your dream come true.

Don't think that when you invest, you'll get double. Read better, it's written that they'll give DOUBLE, only if they get them from donations, if they don't get money from donations you'll loose the money's that you've invested, simple as that.

Don't think that when you invest, you'll get double. Read better, it's written that they'll give DOUBLE, only if they get them from donations, if they don't get money from donations you'll loose the money's that you've invested, simple as that.

or when we have enough donations. (in the future).

How much money have been collected? I've been playing with RL friends a server that just went off and we wanna know how much time we must wait till mxc openz.

well, not enough yet, but we will soon start to announce the names in this topic.