Html Files Problem

Bobi

Question

i got problem with few npc in game write me " to long html client will crash "

anyone know any bypass with who i can make one file to be on 2 pages in game?

its not help me , any other ideas ? one file name to be on 2 pages in game !

action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 1

14 answers to this question

Divide into two pages, how long you want and put a bypass to 2nd one

<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 2">Page 2</a>

maybe u dont get me :(

for example i have file name setings.html

inside

On  exp<button value="" action="%xpon%" width=14 height=16 back="L2UI_CH3.PartyMatchWnd.partymatch_icon2" fore="L2UI_CH3.PartyMatchWnd.partymatch_icon3">

OFF exp<button value="" action="%xpoff%" width=14 height=16 back="L2UI_CH3.PartyMatchWnd.partymatch_icon2" fore="L2UI_CH3.PartyMatchWnd.partymatch_icon3">

on trade<button value="" action="%tadeon%" width=14 height=16 back="L2UI_CH3.PartyMatchWnd.partymatch_icon2" fore="L2UI_CH3.PartyMatchWnd.partymatch_icon3">

OFF trade<button value="" action="%tradeoff%" width=14 height=16 back="L2UI_CH3.PartyMatchWnd.partymatch_icon2" fore="L2UI_CH3.PartyMatchWnd.partymatch_icon3">

On cam<button value="" action="%cam on%" width=14 height=16 back="L2UI_CH3.PartyMatchWnd.partymatch_icon2" fore="L2UI_CH3.PartyMatchWnd.partymatch_icon3">

Off cam<button value="" action="%cam off%" width=14 height=16 back="L2UI_CH3.PartyMatchWnd.partymatch_icon2" fore="L2UI_CH3.PartyMatchWnd.partymatch_icon3">

and more commands.... so my file is to long  i want that file for example first 2 commands to be on one page second 2 commands to be on second page but second page to read info from same file setings.html not from setings-1.html

He get you, but you don't give enough infos.

You don't explain if it's a regular NPC (just put on the generic folder with the good npcid), an NPC with special instance (put in the folder that instance type uses, such as olympiad, merchant, etc), an admin command (normally, each page = one admincommand, such as //admin 1/2/3/4/5), etc, etc.

He get you, but you don't give enough infos.

You don't explain if it's a regular NPC (just put on the generic folder with the good npcid), an NPC with special instance (put in the folder that instance type uses, such as olympiad, merchant, etc), an admin command (normally, each page = one admincommand, such as //admin 1/2/3/4/5), etc, etc.

yes it is regular NPC and when i click on npc in game Write me To Long Html ...

maybe i dont get again how to do this for normal players to can see the same html files on 2 pages

yes it is regular NPC and when i click on npc in game Write me To Long Html ...

maybe i dont get again how to do this for normal players to can see the same html files on 2 pages

Increase it from java then.

But I guess shouldn't be a problem as I see there isn't something big.

I think you have not copied here all.

Increase it from java then.

But I guess shouldn't be a problem as I see there isn't something big.

I think you have not copied here all.

L2J made a limit because it was really crashing the client if HTM was too long.

The limit has been extended (so far) in latest chronicles (Freya+ I think).

Btw, a NPC with admincommands on it ? No security problems ? Explain the whole idea, cause I don't get it.

L2J made a limit because it was really crashing the client if HTM was too long.

The limit has been extended (so far) in latest chronicles (Freya+ I think).

Btw, a NPC with admincommands on it ? No security problems ? Explain the whole idea, cause I don't get it.

the idea is to open panel in game with command ...

so here is for freya ++ where that is working fine to be all on one page

91967412.jpg

But how you say on Interlude is a problem so i want the panel to be on 2 pages but options on this panel to be read from same file

for example first 4 options to be on first page and down just to show you page 2 where will be second 4 options , anyway to do that from html with bypass ? or its can be done only from java ?

You speak of NPC then you speak of opening it with command... Lol. Choose one and stay on it :D. How the first panel is supposed to popup ?

I said higher :

DETAILS. ACCURACY. FOR GODS LOVE SAVE A PANDA FROM THE HORRIBLE DEATH (and thanks to you I got a new sig).

You speak of NPC then you speak of opening it with command... Lol. Choose one and stay on it :D. How the first panel is supposed to popup ?

I said higher :

DETAILS. ACCURACY. FOR GODS LOVE SAVE A PANDA FROM THE HORRIBLE DEATH (and thanks to you I got a new sig).

npc ... command ... same html same long :)

first was on imported on normal NPC type L2Npc for test options

but now the html is open with command in game

so now everyone can use command in game to open html and config his game setings , but problem still same .. html to long

It's a voiced command ? I'm just lost in your explanations...

Whatever it is, admin or voiced, you have to create a command per page, or overload a command with a parameter (such as //admin 1/2/3/4/5).

"Chat 1" bypass type would work if you use regular L2Npc, and put htms on html/default folder. If "Chat xx", it must be "npcId-xx.htm". The first HTM must be named "npcId.htm".

It's a voiced command ? I'm just lost in your explanations...

Whatever it is, admin or voiced, you have to create a command per page, or overload a command with a parameter (such as //admin 1/2/3/4/5).

"Chat 1" bypass type would work if you use regular L2Npc, and put htms on html/default folder. If "Chat xx", it must be "npcId-xx.htm". The first HTM must be named "npcId.htm".

yes npc working on this way  i just forget to move html  xxx-1.html in default folder :P :P :P :P

it is voice command now :)

so how to do like npc style  ?  bypass_chat 1 .....

With a NPC, as SweeTs said.

<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Chat 1">Teleport.</a>

Chat 0 for initial HTM, Chat 1 for page 1, etc etc. For each new page created you add one link to go back to Chat 0 (initial) and one link to go on next page. Or you can even put a sort of "bar" containing all IDs, that bar will be put on every HTMs.

There are many exemples of simple links between HTMs, just check html/default folder.

On a voiced command, I said higher, create one command per page or, as //admin works, do a super command which understand 1/2/3/4/5 and will call the good htm following the good parameter. The path, it's you who decide it and can be anywhere.