[QUESTION] Dragon Network IL bot

tonmp

So, if i understood correctly, the loader hacks the core.dll calls and it adds a new encryption right?

This new encryption, replaces blowfish, or just is an addon? That could be a problem.

It could be posible to follow the code and analyse it. Then, it will only need a little bit of codding of a FS script. But anyway I am not playing L2 atm, so i can't help.

So, if i understood correctly, the loader hacks the core.dll calls and it adds a new encryption right?

This new encryption, replaces blowfish, or just is an addon? That could be a problem.

It could be posible to follow the code and analyse it. Then, it will only need a little bit of codding of a FS script. But anyway I am not playing L2 atm, so i can't help.

I suppose that is that. But, I think that WPC FS language is limited in this way, maybe make a simple dll in C++?

what is AC tool plz?

eh... use google sometimes: http://www.actool.net/ There u have all informations and download link.

Generally, AC Tool is macro-program: it emulates actions which can be done by mouse and keyboard, makes loops with them, etc.

eh... use google sometimes: http://www.actool.net/ There u have all informations and download link.

Generally, AC Tool is macro-program: it emulates actions which can be done by mouse and keyboard, makes loops with them, etc.

hmm but is it usefull ? it cannot heal when ur bot have low hp it cannot switch target or am i wrong?

It's not a kind of bot, simply macro! Just as inbuilt macro system in l2: You set up list of commands, run macro and that's all. Only difference is that macro from external program cannot be stopped by doing some action ingame (like normal l2 macro) and is more functional. AC Tool doesn't work like bot! It can't recognize char's hp. It can emulate mouse movement, clicking, and keystroke. I use macro to craft mats only.

It's not a kind of bot, simply macro! Just as inbuilt macro system in l2: You set up list of commands, run macro and that's all. Only difference is that macro from external program cannot be stopped by doing some action ingame (like normal l2 macro) and is more functional. AC Tool doesn't work like bot! It can't recognize char's hp. It can emulate mouse movement, clicking, and keystroke. I use macro to craft mats only.

hmmm oki thx for info ofc its better than nothink :)