[QUESTION] Dragon Network IL bot

tonmp

Yes, but not all ppl are cubehead and play 10 hours/day. I have work and girlfriend too and walker is a big help for me, cuz i love L2, but haven't enough time to make better things i want. :-\

We should show this little protection for bigger cracker groups (vitality, FLT, Reloaded, razor1911, hatred etc). Who know how can we reach them? BTW it's not risky for them, cuz these servers are already illegal, and bakeice is just an unofficial spyware.

We should show this little protection for bigger cracker groups (vitality, FLT, Reloaded, razor1911, hatred etc). Who know how can we reach them? BTW it's not risky for them, cuz these servers are already illegal, and bakeice is just an unofficial spyware.

OMG, probarly they won't do a bypass, I think that the protection is easy and a programer with knowledge about C++ and OllyDBG and how works L2 can bypass it. (I don't know C++/OLly i'm trying to learn it)

here is my system that yo can launch walker with no errors the problem is you cant connect server reason i think its game guard but im not coder so if some1 want can take a look at this http://rapidshare.com/files/112820205/syys.rar.html

Yesterday I play a lot with a big party in Primeval Isle. I really like ppl playin' without walker. Gives new feeling to the game, but a lot of ppl like me haven't much time to make money, so I only need walker for makin' money not for to be the best. I hate ppl who not use walker for a good thing. My opinion that ppl want walker, but learn how can it use for a better thing.

I really hope that hackers make their best and make a good work for us! ;)