[QUESTION] Dragon Network IL bot

tonmp

pay and u get it xD

If you made a topic showing everybody how to make L2W running on DN (again BakeICe) you'll be a Legend man and it's better than money,( +karma, +respect, +lot of friends xD)

Show me a printscreen/proof of L2W working there. if I pay I'll share it here. Why some ppls have to be the only ones having fun? we are a community so let's help each other and share ;)

Okey ppl I think that is time to working on the DN interlude walker.

But I still don't know if I get it come back to the DN last time I exit i deleted ALL my chars xD

Well if i get the walker have the certain that i will share for ppl.

First advance:

I can proxificate the LS packets with Proxifier+WPF 6.05 of Sauron. But I have a bad notice for you,  the token isn't the default cuz if I proxificate the connection without any script I get the Init packet decripted and the rest of the LS encripted cuz they are encrypted with the token blowfish and if proxificate the connection with this script

begin

gSys.tLA2BFToken:=Hstr('33 31 3D 2D 25 26 40 21 5E 2B 5D 5B 3B 27 2E 5D 39 34 2D 00');

end.

I get the same packets still encripted so that isn't the correct token

Cya

haha some ppl pay for this forum and now u wanna them pay to u ?

then don't pay for a forum, do you think that the forum owner has the slightest idea of how any of the programs here work?

he's just making money over ppl work in case you haven't noticed :P

for the rest: because some ppl make the effort, because they can.

ps: all available on some other forums where u dont have to pay.. not giving url here =p

then don't pay for a forum, do you think that the forum owner has the slightest idea of how any of the programs here work?

he's just making money over ppl work in case you haven't noticed :P

yes  ur right thats why i m not donator status :-) but its not only one reason for other reasons i will not pay to u also :-) anyway gl i wish u earn a lot money its all about money :-) if i know how i would like to earn something too

U know what I'm thinking? that guy it's just another BLUFF so let him to be or think whatever he want to be.

"crack the world with a single word"  ;)

keep working backice it's almost down

First advance:

I can proxificate the LS packets with Proxifier+WPF 6.05 of Sauron. But I have a bad notice for you,  the token isn't the default cuz if I proxificate the connection without any script I get the Init packet decripted and the rest of the LS encripted cuz they are encrypted with the token blowfish and if proxificate the connection with this scriptI get the same packets still encripted so that isn't the correct token

Cya

It's not a matter of blowfish keys

it was pointed out several times the encryption method is hooked and replaced by a custom encryption. Looking at the packets by proxy won't help to guess the encryption algorithm used

U know what I'm thinking? that guy it's just another BLUFF so let him to be or think whatever he want to be.

"crack the world with a single word"  ;)

keep working backice it's almost down

i m crazy but i belive that he does it he made already some stuffs here i think (maybe im wrong)

btw: nobody have even IG walker for DN? maybe system of time of testing Arena can help (i was trying but dunno how to connect with it - i edited IP in L2.ini but i didnt get response.

and token is needed only for OOG right?