interlude [L2J]L2Fame

Justice

I think he and others are sick of those zones, and would like something new. But the reason people use those areas is because theirs few spots that have a zone as big as those, and can hold enough mobs for an entire community.

I know what you're talking about.

Well, we have as custom area Primeval isle(whole island),we setted up all mobs @rbs and seems everything fine.

We find the zone pretty good for our needs + that pi is the "lovely" zone of interlude players.

Though i think about something like changing zone every month.

dunno about that,we will have topics-polls on forum.

About olympiad period ,it's still on discussion.

Awesome features guys I am gonna try it for sure.Good luck :)

You're welcome. :D

Looks cool. I didnt get the enchant system u got in the parenthesis tho. Could u explain more or ench rate is 66%-period?

so..?

so..?

Based on enchant level system;

Means that rates is like that : +5,[rate] ; +6,[rate] ; +7,[rate] and so on.

I don't give you the rates exactly but a mid number.

Everything is fine congratz for the effort but pi -beep-ing sucks donkey balls I dont understand whats wrong with 2012 devs why not LOA ITS SO OLD SCHOLL RNT WE OLD SCHOOL???

It can't be change now,let's see how it will be at the first month and then we can change it,don't be afraid.

I will still be here :) .

What about the donations?

Donations will exist but after 1-2 weeks.

Of course it won't be unbalanced,we know what we are doing but we can't stay alive without donations.

Let's focus on concept & grand opening,leave out the donations for now.

Hope no Star-Wars armor like last FighterBoss server. Anyway will test it GL.

huh.

Last server was start-wars yes because it wasn't my server.

I was gamemaster but anyway, you're welcome.

Based on? I hope it's aCis(but there are incomplete quests, so i think it's not)...

GL and remember to add any new features/events etc.. That ofc will not ruin the gameplay..

Based on? I hope it's aCis(but there are incomplete quests, so i think it's not)...

Based on aCis,yes.

Who's using retail interlude quests on a high/pvp server?There is no problem.

GL and remember to add any new features/events etc.. That ofc will not ruin the gameplay..

Thanks,i'm already planning/thinking about these.

Good then :)

You should be aware of that, because sometimes we use quests and we don't even realize we did :P But anyway, i believe there won't be any problem :)

Bha, since it's aCis, you can code anything you like easily without having a headache :) 95% of my custom shares were based on aCis :P

Nm, good luck again.