interlude [L2J]L2Fame

Justice

-Updates :

- Augment-Skill stats done.

- Balance issues finished.

- Custom Noblesse quest finished,tested & working. Big thanks to McMago who helped me out a lot.

- Events fixes,they are working fine.

- A 3rd custom Raidboss added. [Lilith]

- Misc fixes.

- Soon more infos.

when do u think that server will start?

We're thinking about 10th of month but nothing is sure.

I wanna to finish all issues and then i will announce the date,but until now everything rolling great.

gL with your server,I like features but i want ask 1 suggestion Exp/sp rate 750 Adena why 3x? I think make that mid rate server :)

Is not like that you are thinking of.

It's the chance (that i putted on x monster) x3, so adena it will always drop.

MY frined scion told me to come in that server, & now i come with more than 20ppls.

my problem in that server is just the costum armor, i dont like costum's maybe u should ad not stats in that armor, or mby the same stats like ( S Grad for fighter ) Dark chrystal for apella robe stats) same to let it:)

best regards

vIIper

Hey srv looks perfect because i am new in maxcheaters FighterBoss can u tell me the grand openning date??!

Grand Opening 3 day after?

We didn't decide yet for grand opening,we have little issues to finish.

Though i can tell you that it might be opened on 10th or 11th of this month,stay around.

MY frined scion told me to come in that server, & now i come with more than 20ppls.

my problem in that server is just the costum armor, i dont like costum's maybe u should ad not stats in that armor, or mby the same stats like ( S Grad for fighter ) Dark chrystal for apella robe stats) same to let it:)

best regards

vIIper

Customs armors have something more than normal ones,not something op.

You'll all gonna like them.

So grand opening it's about 10th or 11th,tomorrow maybe we will announce it officially.