interlude [L2J]L2Fame

Justice

Out of all the servers atm, this is the only decent looking server out there, hope you get your forum up in a few days, as it was promised to be up 1-2 days ago. This way we can have more communication with the staff and you can start to see a community, best to set up forums weeks before your server goes live so you can allow your community to start preparing and seeing what they're up against.

My 2 cents.

Skills won't need consume items. (e.g death spike won't need bones to be used) - dosen't really matter, but i'd say if someone is too stupid to stock up, let that be their problem.

Pvp/Pk Protector - The wellknown protector which if it finds you flagged or with karma,it will use Petrification skill on you. - not sure wtf that is, sounds like you can get raped if it finds you and you're red.

Custom Clan Reputation item - Double click and you will earn 1.000 rep points. - Atleast make it buyable, if you make your server too easy, clans will get bored and result in leaving.

pretty sure this was a typo but

Take damage from fails enabled. fall*

*** customs are always fine aslong as you balance them out correctly :)

a small preview of the forum.

qozrmh.jpg

release the forum as soon as you can.

theirs a big interlude community atm without any server, give them something to look foward to and advertise for a good 1-2 weeks with their help, and your server will be more successful than most mid rate interludes @ opening.

Skills won't need consume items. (e.g death spike won't need bones to be used) - dosen't really matter, but i'd say if someone is too stupid to stock up, let that be their problem.

That's not big deal i know,but since we are a pvp server let's forget about consume items.No need to spend adena on useless bones for example.

Pvp/Pk Protector - The wellknown protector which if it finds you flagged or with karma,it will use Petrification skill on you. - not sure wtf that is, sounds like you can get raped if it finds you and you're red.

That's right,it will get used on the easy area ONLY at the start of server to don't have players pking every newbie.

Of course pvp area & hard area will be free for  battle time. :)

pretty sure this was a typo but

Take damage from fails enabled. fall*

*** customs are always fine aslong as you balance them out correctly :)

My english syntax never was good enough,thanks for the typo though.

@customs,of course and that's what i tried to explain on that guy before.

release the forum as soon as you can.

theirs a big interlude community atm without any server, give them something to look foward to and advertise for a good 1-2 weeks with their help, and your server will be more successful than most mid rate interludes @ opening.

Actually you can't call it mid rate since you might read,we have custom exp zone and start level is setted on 41.

News' re coming soon enough,regards.

good to hear, i didn't see any issue besides that guardian but aslong as it dosent roam the entire server all good. and mid/high rate, your server will attract the same community, and i actually like the 750x better because when it comes to 75x servers or 100x, even those are too much for some of the older slackers that some clans have. noone minds farming, noone likes leveling. post that forum asap ^^

Why none of them? Could i know please so we can have a discussion about it ?

I think he and others are sick of those zones, and would like something new. But the reason people use those areas is because theirs few spots that have a zone as big as those, and can hold enough mobs for an entire community.

Anything new will be interesting and I think this over used zones are not

You have Crypts of Disgrace, Archaic Laboratory, Pavel ruins, Cave of trials, Forgotten temple, School of dark arts big enough for like 500 players (not like your going to have more lets be real)

What is best? Kids are discouraged to wait another 2 weeks to try for hero and just go on the forums and blame it on everything in nerd rage and then quit / Less feeding I dont see what is not good in 1 week oly beside that the community is made out of pricks who are limited to 10 features they know and can't think out of the box