Project C4 L2j Chronus

Guys you are wrong, Portuguese speakers (Brazilians) are probably one of the largest Linege 2 communities around, same as Greeks and Russians.

It'd be a lot better if you do commit comments on English.

Anyway what's important is code quality and at the moment seems fine, good luck.

Seriously, if you want a successful project, speak english >.<

Now, if someone see 'creditos', 'servidor' or other sh1t, he will just close his explorer :S

damn you're right

Project looks fine , i'll test it and i will give feedbacks on project's forum

Yes, brazilians are the largest l2 comunity but this is MXC the largest English&Greek speakers comunity, and our advice is to put commits and forum in english too if they want someone to join it (someone of MXC).

Until you want to do like russians and translate all the crap in BR, you should drop BR section for project's sake. Or at least BR shouldn't take so much place in your forum. Added to that begin to translate to english your timeline when you commit, because it will blocks ppl for sure (well me I don't care at all).

I say that if you want an international community.

Gl anyway, IL is known for all missing features, C4 is known for all exploits :P. You got a lot to do with packets.

Well let's put that in English is that nobody has yet made ​​in the forum if they want to enroll in English to show their strength.

The forum has most of BR is more interested in English are part of the project that perhaps arranged in English

Well let's put that in English is that nobody has yet made ​​in the forum if they want to enroll in English to show their strength.

The forum has most of BR is more interested in English are part of the project that perhaps arranged in English

Google translator? :S

Make forum's official language english and add an option for BR language. Also commits should be in english, as Tryskell mentioned above.

The official language of forum are Br have option for Ensligh language

Do it the opposite way, since English is international. Also, even when you press english there are many things in BR and this is annoying.

The question is when do you do in Russian we do not intend anything, but there are also parts of the forum if you can not understand why we do not like to use Google Translator