Lineage II gaming

Phunk

SS Lag is not caused by connection it is caused by IO load on the servers hardrives.

Would it not be the same for everyone then?, also web say that they have SSD disks and I assume they could handle it without problems, or am I wrong?.

-sg

Would it not be the same for everyone then?, also web say that they have SSD disks and I assume they could handle it without problems, or am I wrong?.

-sg

SSD disks don't mean much if your setup is not good. The fastest hardware can be screwed by a not so good setup or inefficient code. It does not mean everyone will get it at first. At the start sometimes only those that use it the quickest will be affected and if it continues to build eventually everybody will be affected it all depends on what is causing the problem. With SSD they should have no issue so maybe their mssql config isn't good or some bad code somewhere.

Server full lagg epic fail,and I'm first unlucky for barakiel. Because 20x times nothing :D

No lags here and my ~30 haven't to. Barakiel's facking hard to get but it's funny :D last hit party get it so u must fight for him.

SSD disks don't mean much if your setup is not good. The fastest hardware can be screwed by a not so good setup or inefficient code. It does not mean everyone will get it at first. At the start sometimes only those that use it the quickest will be affected and if it continues to build eventually everybody will be affected it all depends on what is causing the problem. With SSD they should have no issue so maybe their mssql config isn't good or some bad code somewhere.

No lags here and my ~30 haven't to. Barakiel's facking hard to get but it's funny :D last hit party get it so u must fight for him.

Wierd, I have no lag either. what I like is that they really fix what is reported just check change logs, great staff in my opinion.

like i said its corrupt and fail server

- Queen Ant

- Chaotic Area

- LV 80

- Respawn: Each Monday (7 Days +/- 30 mins).

- FIRST SPAWN - 23.01.2012, 20:00 GMT+1

Ant Queen not even spawn yet but players alredy got it

loldy.png

like i said its corrupt and fail server

- Queen Ant

- Chaotic Area

- LV 80

- Respawn: Each Monday (7 Days +/- 30 mins).

- FIRST SPAWN - 23.01.2012, 20:00 GMT+1

Ant Queen not even spawn yet but players alredy got it

It spawn before you moron, ohh you missd it ? because you are noob ;D you was the worst player on this server haha, if I were you I would be ashamed haha  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) You were kind of the worst, complain all the time and worst player in the world hahahahaha

It spawn before you moron, ohh you missd it ? because you are noob ;D you was the worst player on this server haha, if I were you I would be ashamed haha  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) You were kind of the worst, complain all the time and worst player in the world hahahahaha

Except pretending to be a smartass what else u did on that server ?

I guess forum trolling and sh1ts in game.

If u could count there should be 1 AQ ring in the game.

Toyfactory got the legal one.

United got an non legit, that guy on the photo got a non legit too..

some one can translate to me what this retard talking about