interlude [L2OFF] LITAL2 - Unique all the way! LIVE TODAY!!!

LitaTeam

Thanks for all the nice comments, there is no real dagger class yet tho. About the skill names - most of the names are ours, every skill description is ours as well. But yes, there still is alot of client work to do, we will release an updater shortly.

The server will get updated with huge updates weekly, without any real downtime.

Also, new videos will be available very often, most likely with each update.

We would like you to be a part of how this game develops!

If you got any idea on how we should improve or any other suggestion, then visit ->

http://lital2.com/community/index.php/forum/20-suggestions/

Watching the vids it seems fun...

And armor mix and match is something that servers could have done ages ago rather than making generic sets.

But interlude omg D: ; All skills have retail names, I assume descriptions as well. Tons of shields, mages are still with shields and old animations D:

I adore the effort, but I was hoping you'd take it further.

Also saying L2j is a waste of time is pretty lame. For a project of this caliber, L2j has more to offer.

Good luck.

Hopefully you'd be inspired and motivated to do more crazy stuff...

Hey there, and thank you for the detailed post, we are sure taking this even more far than just further ;),

but would love our community to see the entire proccess of developing this game.

Definitely motivated and inspired for making something different and enjoyable ofcourse!

Yes we are aware of the situation with the forgotten temple, it should work normally after the next scheduled server restart. Dont forget to disable shadows in your client.

Ok thx.

Yes we are aware of the situation with the forgotten temple, it should work normally after the next scheduled server restart. Dont forget to disable shadows in your client.

doesnt work...still get errors in every single time i soe from temple...when i got at least 3 errors in a row then i can soe!