Best L2j Interlude Pack

L2Cleaver.com its based on l2jfrozen and have 2k online players daily so?

Is this true for real? That l2cleaver is l2j server and not l2off?

Btw it has got max 1800 with offline 500 bots( i think ),it's good.

This is interesting for l2jcommunity,i admit it.

I know only one type of server reaching 1000+ ppl with L2J and it's asterios.

I don't say that because it's L2JFrozen (and probably it is seeing the "fixes"), I would say the same if it was aCis. Reaching 1k ppl with such basic gameplay ? Are you kidding me ? And there are 1k ppl at every hour of the day, it's just simply not possible if you're a little clever.

To give you an size, a well known community (Dragon Network) with L2OFF server was making, in best time of L2, 1300 players + 800 + 1000. And you tell me a L2J server make the same numbers than 2 of their servers ?

I believe fake sql counter and/or offline shops and/or fake player is activated.

You just have to see their forum to understand it. If you follow the trend players ingame / forum accounts there's not even 300 players online (ratio 1:7).

I know only one type of server reaching 1000+ ppl with L2J and it's asterios.

I don't say that because it's L2JFrozen (and probably it is seeing the "fixes"), I would say the same if it was aCis. Reaching 1k ppl with such basic gameplay ? Are you kidding me ? And there are 1k ppl at every hour of the day, it's just simply not possible if you're a little clever.

To give you an size, a well known community (Dragon Network) with L2OFF server was making, in best time of L2, 1300 players + 800 + 1000. And you tell me a L2J server make the same numbers than 2 of their servers ?

I believe fake sql counter and/or offline shops and/or fake player is activated.

You just have to see their forum to understand it. If you follow the trend players ingame / forum accounts there's not even 300 players online (ratio 1:7).

Unfortunately you're wrong, the server, based on l2jfrozen, hasn't fake counter and there are more than 1,000 players online. (Loaded: 322 offline trader (s), i hope that dsp will not kill me :D )

Ah, the counter is much closer to 2,000 then 1,000 online during peaks. People keep your mental masturbations and continue to not understand that a server work well if managed by capable people and not by the pack .

Sorry if I went off-topic but is annoying that people talk without know things. Especially after a person lost a lot of time there :)

ps: It does not take much time to log on the server and see that there are more than 1,000 online. (Please do not log at 6 am and say "There are very few online counter fake!!!")

ps2: I promise to not respond on that topic!!

Especially after a person lost a lot of time there :)

So far my amount of "wasted time" on that forum is on Help section, with a ratio of 3/4 posts on Help section (950 posts on 1400 for Help section, the others on my topics mostly).

I would like you explain me how you make 2k players even on night, with a pack with 11 pages of reported bugs (than anyone can check from your own forum, should I remind), with such a basic gameplay (95% servers got the same).

And how you explain a 180 topics forum activity ?

There is so much illogic things it becomes outrageous.

• 2 weeks later...

acis is good cuz u can start from 0 to add whatever you want

frozen is for lazy guys like others sayd, but if u remove all custom npc's and add another ones isn't lazy ass.. it's like acis, empty. but i guess acis have a better "configuration" and "update" :)

acis is good cuz u can start from 0 to add whatever you want

frozen is for lazy guys like others sayd, but if u remove all custom npc's and add another ones isn't lazy ass.. it's like acis, empty. but i guess acis have a better "configuration" and "update" :)

Lol,you think if pack have ugly npc's it's not coded corectly and clean?

OMG,like Sido say, YOU MADE MY DAY!!!

• 2 months later...

aCis ofc....

Stable core no customs and retail like... pure java bla bla bla.....

That dont means l2jfrozen is bad is also good but it have many custom's

I have test frozen and aCis Ant Queen works perfectly on aCis!(like official)

But theyr ppl work on it and i hope in feature be the best interlude project

I see all rework and re write it in pure java no python and other shit's(same like l2dc , asterios .Best java projects ever than the other .....(!))