Best L2j Interlude Pack

w1j6v.jpg

L2JFrozen Is Not The Best.. Is The Only Free Project.. ofc is for Hight Rate Servers and many many servers use this pack....

L2JFrozen Needs Remove The Custom Thinks/Write again the configs without so many configs..and stay stable to - > updates

2gy6is6.jpg

L2jaCis I did not manage to try the project but i have listen its good project only for low-mid rate servers.

But anyway i cant criticize anyone and nothing.

[glow=red,2,300]So, Merry Christmas Guys. And Happy New Year![/glow]

mv702t.jpg

Oh c'mon now, seriously? First of all, it's not L2JaCis, because if you compare aCis files now with L2J interlude files, you will find 0 similarities.

You all(those that have 0 l2j/java knowledge) say that aCis is good for mid/low rate servers... Is that because it's 100% clean? Because there are not stupid custom mods inside? Well, one thing: If you don't know how to add what you need in your server, then don't make a server. aCis is clean, you can code anything with these files, without having difficulties, like not being able to find what you want, because the classes are full with:

if (isDonator())

or

if (isStupid()).

i have listen aCis its good project only for low-mid rate servers.

Is that because it's 100% clean? Because there are not stupid custom mods inside?

Exactly like you said. Ppl are so dumb to add whatever they want. They just want ready files to open a server and play with modified chars with their friends and get some money from stupid kids.

Now they all, flame/criticize aCis (cuz it's clean), but just share pack/sources with mods inside and they will start to love aCis, i'm pretty sure.

'Reality often surpasses even the most beautiful dream.'

Exactly like you said. Ppl are so dumb to add whatever they want. They just want ready files to open a server and play with modified chars with their friends and get some money from stupid kids.

Now they all, flame/criticize aCis (cuz it's clean), but just share pack/sources with mods inside and they will start to love aCis, i'm pretty sure.

'Reality often surpasses even the most beautiful dream.'

thats why were so sold the "we all know" preconfigured packs :P

There's no perfect pack for sure. Both projects got issues.

If you follow my project since the beginning, I always acted the same : I destroy a thing then rebuild it from 0 (or near). It happened with skills engine (for like 3 months), zones (kinda fast), items (2 weeks only ty to DiNoR work), and then DP scripts folder (500+ scripts to rework/remake/test, currently 120~ are made and around 30 need to be checked/commited).

Pets were unusable 5 revs ago (where we almost fixed all issues about items, stats, inventories and behaviors) and now are near fully fixed (ty to xblx for his time).

aCis is a a community project made for ppl who wants to invest themselves in a pack. I agree the new formula "forces" ppl to contribute, and can give the pack a "private" face. But it's definitively not. Around 12 ppls got access to the pack, it's only up to you to join the community.

About the legendary speach about "aCis is made for low/mid and Frozen for high", that's pure bullshit. You're only limited by your imagination and developement skills.

The main difference between aCis and Frozen : aCis is intented to be a "blank" pack, which try to simulate a retail behavior (and then let you free to mod it whatever you want), when Frozen is more a toolbox where you can on/off features.

Both systems got boni and mali and both systems got different POPULATION.

- Frozen has to correct its customs, I have to search retail infos (and gl to find IL infos from 2007).

- Shyla is busy with Scoria, when I'm busy with L2J.

- Shyla tries to fix, when I try to "refactor" (replace old code by new one)

- Forums users are too very different.

I personally try to stay in the L2J tradition. A pack must be as neutral as possible.

About an eventual merge between aCis and Frozen, you can read that long post (need to be registered). The answer is definitively NO.

And if I'm kinda slow at those moments about commits, it's all about L2 which decided to be f2P. So blame NCSoft to make me play to GoD (BH lvl 74 at this time).

I don't know such projects, but I can say that a project based in old Interlude revisions, 1100~, will have a hard time, it's outdated, bugged, incomplete, and would require lots of work to get it to a nice stable version.

The best you can do is take clean Freya server and "downgrade" it to meet Interlude.

Refactoring Interlude with Freya/High Five code is fine, but is harder and may take lot of time to clean/refactor all the bad/outdated code in Interlude.

--Edit

Does any of this project ported Java Quest engine to Interlude?

I don't know such projects, but I can say that a project based in old Interlude revisions, 1100~, will have a hard time, it's outdated, bugged, incomplete, and would require lots of work to get it to a nice stable version.

The best you can do is take clean Freya server and "downgrade" it to meet Interlude.

Refactoring Interlude with Freya/High Five code is fine, but is harder and may take lot of time to clean/refactor all the bad/outdated code in Interlude.

--Edit

Does any of this project ported Java Quest engine to Interlude?

Are you kidding?

Downgrade Freya to Interlude is more time wasting than refactoring interlude with freya engines.

Are you kidding?

Downgrade Freya to Interlude is more time wasting than refactoring interlude with freya engines.

No I'm not, belive me I know what I'm talking about ;)

@DarthVader you say that probably (according to your signature image) you are in aCis side which is refator old Interlude.

Anyway I don't care about your opinion, do as you think best, the thing is that if you know your way coding you can do whatever you want, even write it from scratch.

the thing is that if you know your way coding you can do whatever you want, even write it from scratch.

The thing is that if you know how to code on l2j,you will already know that aCis is the best choice (for IL),if you want to start something from begin of course .

The thing is that if you know how to code on l2j,you will already know that aCis is the best choice (for IL),if you want to start something from begin of course .

I'm not saying aCis is bad or anything, actually I'm agree with you.

Like I said in some previous post if you are going to base in an old Interlude revision (from L2J SVN) to make a serious project probably refactoring will take lot of time, and "downgrading" a higher stable chronicle like Freya could be easy.

I recommended aCis in some other post, I don't have sources but I know Tryskell's contributions.