Skarner

Grim.

I Unlocked it today.I have played 5 games with him.He's an awesome hero.His animation in game is actually great , plus his skills are awesome.If you are smart you and use your ulty wiselly together with the 3rd ulty and your shield and passive you are gonna be owning.Plus he is tank-like with big armor and good amount of health.

:)

cuz he is NOT a team champion but soloer. he is like teemo,tryndamere,yi,shaco etc and contributes few things in team fights.

he is not like amumu,galio,annie,brand,twitch,rumble,fiddlesticks etc.

cuz he is NOT a team champion but soloer. he is like teemo,tryndamere,yi,shaco etc and contributes few things in team fights.

he is not like amumu,galio,annie,brand,twitch,rumble,fiddlesticks etc.

Well firstly if a teammate takes a jungler you can EASILY keep your lane alone.You wont have any problems plus you can grab champions running away and help your team take kills that it wouldn't take otherways.I thinks he's a fine hero.

Well firstly if a teammate takes a jungler you can EASILY keep your lane alone.You wont have any problems plus you can grab champions running away and help your team take kills that it wouldn't take otherways.I thinks he's a fine hero.

he might be good in noob normal games...check ranked...plus skarner has HEAVY mana issues early game

i agree with Noble skarner is very good champion. I have unlocked him

nahhhhhh i meant the opposite :p ι have him from the first minutes he got released but he is so moderate champ ...better if i d buy corki. i regret my 6300 i was gathering for days xD