L2MxC New Server Poll!!

Arias

What Client you prefer for L2MxC New Server?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. What Client you prefer for L2MxC New Server?

• Interlude
    • Hellbound
    • Gracia Final

If its going to be a typical Log in - lvl up - farm for 1 week non stop - pvp at most 16 hours server, just don't bother.

There is a gazzilion of servers in the Private Server Section.

Whichever source you choose, and whichever chronicle it better be a server with features beyond rates/enchant rates/farm zones and custom gear.

To answer the topic question: I agree with Revenger - anything older than GF is just old. It simply is.

You don't need to have Interlude client to offer interlude balance. People are just being clueless proposing a client version just because of the mystical balance crap.

After reading only 1st post.

Everything older than Gracia Final would be a disaster.

+1

Because Interlude is too old and server see like = farm farm farm... max. 2 months and all will quit... Hellbound? Nah. It's sux forever! On GF we gotta more fun and server lifetime's longer than Interlude.

You are just stupid.

You just call a custom shop custom/mod ?

Or, call me a SERIOUS bug, that L2J hasn't lol..

PS:WHat makes you think i would ever come back to staff when i asked for it rofl

because suddenly you lick ass and started to care.

If its going to be a typical Log in - lvl up - farm for 1 week non stop - pvp at most 16 hours server, just don't bother.

There is a gazzilion of servers in the Private Server Section.

Whichever source you choose, and whichever chronicle it better be a server with features beyond rates/enchant rates/farm zones and custom gear.

To answer the topic question: I agree with Revenger - anything older than GF is just old. It simply is.

You don't need to have Interlude client to offer interlude balance. People are just being clueless proposing a client version just because of the mystical balance crap.

Thats what i tried to explain but they just dont get the message :D

Atleast there are people here with more sense than the ones doing this server :D

because suddenly you lick ass and started to care.

Thats what i tried to explain but they just dont get the message :D

Atleast there are people here with more sense than the ones doing this server :D

care for what?lol

Even now after 2 years as you say, l2j is enough close to l2off but

1st. L2J is an emulator which that means it will never hit the original files from NCSoft.

2nd. L2OFF is kinda more stable than l2j even now.

3rd. L2J Interlude/Hellbound/Gracia Final packs which are around have quite more bugs than l2off.

4th. Host a server with l2j (1k people) and one l2off (1k people) and write down which will have more stability. 1k people on java at sieges is like disaster.

But ofc, l2j has some advantages too. Because it's source is open-coded then you can create new events,systems easier than l2off. It has more developing possibilities for sure.

At end? History has proof that the best servers out there were working under l2off files ;)

Arias

I had my own server (not any L2DC, or any russian good files) and with only one month of hard work to improve some things, we managed to run 1400 online without any problems (l2rox, closed about years ago)

For more samples, check L2DC emulator servers, for example http://l2cerberus.eu/ - about.. 2000 online? Maybe better example? Check russian servers (their emulator based at l2j) But something like 8000 online on 3 servers.

More examples?

I had my own server (not any L2DC, or any russian good files) and with only one month of hard work to improve some things, we managed to run 1400 online without any problems (l2rox, closed about years ago)

For more samples, check L2DC emulator servers, for example http://l2cerberus.eu/ - about.. 2000 online? Maybe better example? Check russian servers (their emulator based at l2j) But something like 8000 online on 3 servers.

More examples?

And you still dont count the amount of money you need to pay for a server with l2j and for a server with l2off :D

il lifetime is max 2 weeks ... make fu**ing GF server or h5... -.- i dont understand why most of l2 players prefer IL ... its madness!

interlude is most stable..:) and clasic..;)

interlude is most stable..:) and clasic..;)

Stable? You have no idea about developing :).

Also you can't call it classic, most favored yea...