L2MxC New Server Poll!!

Arias

What Client you prefer for L2MxC New Server?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. What Client you prefer for L2MxC New Server?

• Interlude
    • Hellbound
    • Gracia Final

according to fact: people of maxcheaters mostly dont know nothing about lineage ofc they want the worst but most possible to exploit shit they can get.

That little message shows me you have no clue about the game or how to make a properly entertaining server sorry that server will be a failure just like the rest was.

And by the way people hate farming.

Check out something my friend. You don't know me, right? So how you can say that i don't have experience or even that the server will be failure? Just you say it because you have some benefits from this. Stay around see how the things will go, play on the server at least 1 week and then come here and tell me that the server is a sh1t/failure. But don't say it before even the start of it.

Atm, your words go to the trash directly :)

Arias

Check out something my friend. You don't know me, right? So how you can say that i don't have experience or even that the server will be failure? Just you say it because you have some benefits from this. Stay around see how the things will go, play on the server at least 1 week and then come here and tell me that the server is a sh1t/failure. But don't say it before even the start of it.

Atm, your words go to the trash directly :)

Arias

Ive been in this forum since 2008 ive seen everyone before you doing the exact same thing you do now and all of them failed. You know why?Because they have no clue about lineage/about what pack to use or how to use and they depend on a community where from 300 people only 10-15 have a worthy opinion the rest just want to cheat.

My words go to the trash directly with maxtors money like it did so many times before when maxtor listen to hes so called developers instead of those who know what they talking about :)

Ive been in this forum since 2008 ive seen everyone before you doing the exact same thing you do now and all of them failed. You know why?Because they have no clue about lineage/about what pack to use or how to use and they depend on a community where from 300 people only 10-15 have a worthy opinion the rest just want to cheat.

My words go to the trash directly with maxtors money like it did so many times before when maxtor listen to hes so called developers instead of those who know what they talking about :)

If i continue writing about this we will create e-drama. At this point i have no reason to do it ;)

If you want to talk about it we can do it in private mode and not public. You are not the fucker of the forum or the "Big Mama". Maxtor isn't 10years old and ofc on this server maxtor has put the 50% and the other 50% by me.

Just stop attacking to people which don't know you for some more public power because you won't get it ;)

Right my boy?

Arias

If i continue writing about this we will create e-drama. At this point i have no reason to do it ;)

If you want to talk about it we can do it in private mode and not public. You are not the -beep-er of the forum or the "Big Mama". Maxtor isn't 10years old and ofc on this server maxtor has put the 50% and the other 50% by me.

Just stop attacking to people which don't know you for some more public power because you won't get it ;)

Right my boy?

Arias

I dont need e-power you wannabe developer :)

Im 1 of the still active old members here even after many many things that would take ages to explain i am also the most active l2j guy of this forum ever so go to hell with your smartass comments.

You still have no clue about what you are doing how would you know a damn you never did a server before and you try with l2off which is the worst thing out there for a server other than low rate.

See people complain this forum is bad...its bad because of wannabes like you who want to be known by creating a server but keep failing when it comes down to actual numbers :)

If you want to talk about it we can do it in private mode and not public. You are not the -beep-er of the forum or the "Big Mama". Maxtor isn't 10years old and ofc on this server maxtor has put the 50% and the other 50% by me.

Right my boy?

Arias

At this way happened and the last time. Someone unknown came up at the forum and was telling that he will make an awesome server like you and in the end the server closed because of the team. They didnt know how to keep the server alive. The same will happen and now.

And as i can see you have money to make a server, sso lets make a bet. I bet 200 euros that the server will close in less than 3 months.

At this way happened and the last time. Someone unknown came up at the forum and was telling that he will make an awesome server like you and in the end the server closed because of the team. They didnt know how to keep the server alive. The same will happen and now.

And as i can see you have money to make a server, sso lets make a bet. I bet 200 euros that the server will close in less than 3 months.

Congratz you won some easy money^^

Oh people stop being shit heads. I don't know the situation which the previous server passed but i am not like them. The first day i am sure that you will change your minds. My work will be 100% professional.

Mestro start measure your words i said you this kind of comments will harm the server don't try to proove something. That's why i am not gonna get into fight with you.

If you were active from 2008 you would had tons of posts. So this mean that you just logged on forum 1-2 days per week and read some posts.

BUT i want to ask, IF you believe that the server will be a failure before it's start then why you still read my damn answers? or even worst you write replys?

Arias

Oh people stop being shit heads. I don't know the situation which the previous server passed but i am not like them. The first day i am sure that you will change your minds. My work will be 100% professional.

Mestro start measure your words i said you this kind of comments will harm the server don't try to proove something. That's why i am not gonna get into fight with you.

If you were active from 2008 you would had tons of posts. So this mean that you just logged on forum 1-2 days per week and read some posts.

BUT i want to ask, IF you believe that the server will be a failure before it's start then why you still read my damn answers? or even worst you write replys?

Arias

how many times we heard that and how many times we seen the same etremly boring server as an outcome with the exact same concept like you do now :)

and how many money maxtor lost because of kids like you alredy hmmmm :P

Maxtor you should really donate that money to the red cross atleast it goes for something usefull :D

What i can say? Kids are kids....

Because you saw something this doesn't mean that every time will be same and same and same!! Be open-mind. not sh1t head guy.

From the point that you judge something which you haven't seen then you are deleted for me :) Sorry to say it but this is the damn truth.

Arias

Because you saw something this doesn't mean that every time will be same and same and same!! Be open-mind. not sh1t head guy.

From the point that you judge something which you haven't seen then you are deleted for me :) Sorry to say it but this is the damn truth.

Arias

Kid...im probably older you are also i dont try to make money from a freekin l2 server and a desperate admin :)

Ohh and search for the name Intrepid you script kiddo wannabe i help you im the guy in the top 10 poster stat :)

No no people you haven't understand something.

Fr3DBr gives us the "base" the rest are our works. Fr3dbr is responsible for a good/stable/secure run of the server.

I belive that if we will work with pation here we can make something better than a 2 months server :)

It's something more than 'base' actually ;)

And you should now, that with the limited things you can (you=plurar) do with L2off, it cant last more than 2 months.

This is the community.

Now, sit and find something to hold players for more time ;) .

Compare what made all same type servers to fail

@Interpid:

Dude, what exploits are you talking about at Interlude L2off?

It's off not Java ;)

Arias

the only actual point here my friend is that you really do fail on answering questions.

Really now all you keep saying is "Blablabla this is something new blablabla im awesome im pro this will go right blablabla"

Yet again this is the same epic failed story that we have seen so many times its getting boring.

It's something more than 'base' actually ;)

And you should now, that with the limited things you can (you=plurar) do with L2off, it cant last more than 2 months.

This is the community.

Now, sit and find something to hold players for more time ;) .

Compare what made all same type servers to fail

@Interpid:

Dude, what exploits are you talking about at Interlude L2off?

It's off not Java ;)

I dont talk about the regular exploits you might know. I talk about the hidden exploit like bs of the useless shitlude chronicle which destroys the gameplay :)