L2MxC New Server Poll!!

Arias

What Client you prefer for L2MxC New Server?  

210 members have voted

1. 1. What Client you prefer for L2MxC New Server?

• Interlude
    • Hellbound
    • Gracia Final

If you are trying to say, that L2J is worthless, and l2off is xx times better - its fact of lack knowledge. L2J is not the same like 2 years ago - wake up people.

But since its not thread about what emulator you are gonna use, I wont continue.

Even now after 2 years as you say, l2j is enough close to l2off but

1st. L2J is an emulator which that means it will never hit the original files from NCSoft.

2nd. L2OFF is kinda more stable than l2j even now.

3rd. L2J Interlude/Hellbound/Gracia Final packs which are around have quite more bugs than l2off.

4th. Host a server with l2j (1k people) and one l2off (1k people) and write down which will have more stability. 1k people on java at sieges is like disaster.

But ofc, l2j has some advantages too. Because it's source is open-coded then you can create new events,systems easier than l2off. It has more developing possibilities for sure.

At end? History has proof that the best servers out there were working under l2off files ;)

Arias

okay let me give me 2 cents as an l2 expert so to speak.

The previous l2mxc servers failed because of the following reasons:

1.shitlude

2.pathetic developer(atleast in the case of spooknoob back than)

3.mid rate

Now 1st of all people here will suggest interlude because they want to use exploits thats a fact they cant play without cheating.

2nd of all public polls never work.

What you should do if you really really confident in your own abilities(while l2off developers dont know how to make a properly entertaining server) you talk only with 5 to 10 people with great knowledge in l2 and make your own concept based on the opinion of experts.

PS.: No flame intended.

What you mean ? Who i am?

I am a guy from Greece. What else you want to learn about me? If i had server on past? the answer is no. But i am open on questions like this :) So ask me...

Arias

Ι wonder what are you capable of developing besides the standard feautures of fr3d..cause i have never hearded u before, that's why :P

Anyway, into the topic server should be definitely be Interlude.

That's L2mxc, thats what people are looking for.

Rates should be around 50-70, not too high not too low.

You should insert some events ofc

And try to make a longterm economy.

Plus give free AIOs to Clans.

That's what i thought till now.

Remember, that many people are looking for a server just like old l2mxc...however bad could it be..

Ι wonder what are you capable of developing besides the standard feautures of fr3d..cause i have never hearded u before, that's why :P

Anyway, into the topic server should be definitely be Interlude.

That's L2mxc, thats what people are looking for.

Rates should be around 50-70, not too high not too low.

You should insert some events ofc

And try to make a longterm economy.

Plus give free AIOs to Clans.

That's what i thought till now.

Remember, that many people are looking for a server just like old l2mxc...however bad could it be..

So again the same worthless server which fails after a month :)

okay let me give me 2 cents as an l2 expert so to speak.

The previous l2mxc servers failed because of the following reasons:

1.shitlude

2.pathetic developer(atleast in the case of spooknoob back than)

3.mid rate

Now 1st of all people here will suggest interlude because they want to use exploits thats a fact they cant play without cheating.

2nd of all public polls never work.

What you should do if you really really confident in your own abilities(while l2off developers dont know how to make a properly entertaining server) you talk only with 5 to 10 people with great knowledge in l2 and make your own concept based on the opinion of experts.

PS.: No flame intended.

Yes but if those "experts" are not? Then... ? At least for me i believe that if i am going on logic to make something, then will be 100% my idea so if this thing will fail in future will be my responsibility 100% and not some random people (i mean people which i don't know) who played on 20 servers.

At this point of l2 community the midrate srv is the best choice for us, according on facts. People have stop playing x2-x5-x7 servers cause no reason to sit 17h per day behind a computer. People like farming but not as crazy :) On the other hand if you play x1000 servers then you will bored faster as you think, these servers are like 1day life. You login and you play 20 pvps then you go on other servers because you don't have something else to do there.

So again the same worthless server which fails after a month :)

I know it, but its what people want, to have fun for about 2 months

It's what maxtor wants, to get around 1000+ people and donate shitload of money

It's what a mediocre dev wants, a ready server from fr3d

No no people you haven't understand something.

Fr3DBr gives us the "base" the rest are our works. Fr3dbr is responsible for a good/stable/secure run of the server.

I belive that if we will work with pation here we can make something better than a 2 months server :)

Yes but if those "experts" are not? Then... ? At least for me i believe that if i am going on logic to make something, then will be 100% my idea so if this thing will fail in future will be my responsibility 100% and not some random people (i mean people which i don't know) who played on 20 servers.

At this point of l2 community the midrate srv is the best choice for us, according on facts. People have stop playing x2-x5-x7 servers cause no reason to sit 17h per day behind a computer. People like farming but not as crazy :) On the other hand if you play x1000 servers then you will bored faster as you think, these servers are like 1day life. You login and you play 20 pvps then you go on other servers because you don't have something else to do there.

according to fact: people of maxcheaters mostly dont know nothing about lineage ofc they want the worst but most possible to exploit shit they can get.

That little message shows me you have no clue about the game or how to make a properly entertaining server sorry that server will be a failure just like the rest was.

And by the way people hate farming.