League Of Legends Random Topic!

zed1.jpg

http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/champions/zed/

Something's Fishy awh

Edited by Diana Melison

Ye they will release new skin before nerfing him again.

I can already smell the silver RIOT balance team saying something equally retarded like the following:

''Zed's early poke during laning phase hits like a truck and shuts down any counterplay via his W in combination with fast mechanics,so we decided to make Q not castable from his shadow.That way we 're giving the chance to squishy APs scale safely into late game without entirely compromising Zed's kit.''

Mark my words people.Mark my words.

You hearded here first.Here on MxC.

By the prophet Eagle_Eye.

Ye they will release new skin before nerfing him again.

I can already smell the silver RIOT balance team saying something equally retarded like the following:

''Zed's early poke during laning phase hits like a truck and shuts down any counterplay via his W in combination with fast mechanics,so we decided to make Q not castable from his shadow.That way we 're giving the chance to squishy APs scale safely into late game without entirely compromising Zed's kit.''

Mark my words people.Mark my words.

You hearded here first.Here on MxC.

By the prophet Eagle_Eye.

xa0x0ax0a0

how do you put up with trick2g he is so fucking bad and loses every game when im against him also he is very loud and obnoxious i had to stop the video 15 sec in

how do you put up with trick2g he is so fucking bad and loses every game when im against him also he is very loud and obnoxious i had to stop the video 15 sec in

Just for the lulz 

Best stream evah kappa

?