[WTS][ENG]L2jDario Interlude Project!

Someone told me that you are selling shared things (http://la2base.ru/java_server/1911-share-sborka-servera-l2jdario-rev132.html)

Is that true?

Someone told me that you are selling shared things (http://la2base.ru/java_server/1911-share-sborka-servera-l2jdario-rev132.html)

Is that true?

Matim 1st Dont Speak! 2on You think You are The TOP DEVELOPER? You are a fail kid so go cry! Please Dont bother andreas cause is better than you :) Go away from here!

• 2 weeks later...

Enough,Stop This F**king War!

If who wants buy it ok, who does not want us not to buy Don't Buy it

logo.png

Changeset [136]

New Village masters Added,New Teleports html's Added,Quest import!Fixes will be done later for some quests!

Changeset [137]

Fixed some errors!Now server is starting normally!

Changeset [138]

Refactoring zones and fixing some problems!Zones need much more work too fully work!

Changeset [139]

Refactoring zones.Uploading new zones in xml format.Pls remove zones and zones verticals from database.

Sorry For This Inactive This Days,

The Reason Is Here :

click here

Matim 1st Dont Speak! 2on You think You are The TOP DEVELOPER? You are a fail kid so go cry! Please Dont bother andreas cause is better than you :) Go away from here!

Haha, surly, insult me because I said its shared, yea yea asslicking ftw.

First of all, I don't know who is andreas, so yea maybe he is best, but in c/ping.

Can u show me where I said "im best"?

2nd, why should I cry, i should rather laugh (indeed im)

And one more thing, im moderator here, so its my duty to moderate, so don't say to me "go away from here"

- kiddo

maybe you are right!

maybe because we start the selling when the pack is ready for live server,

Now we try to do some things that presenting some errors,

we are trying is to put hi5 game server on Interlude Game server,

but as you understand , we have many errors and now we are trying to fix it

we not want to put the pack directly , Because if we do something like this "we Lose The Ball"

Finaly We try to Add piece - piece , we need much hours to do it but we are trying!

good advice..

Before mothafu... commit, do mothafu... test!

cuse your changesets look like

1 ahh i add awsome thing!

2 ohh its shit beacouse i don't test let me fix it

3 ohh now fixed errors and gs work good!

im not flame just from good heart..

good advice..

Before mothafu... commit, do mothafu... test!

cuse your changesets look like

1 ahh i add awsome thing!

2 ohh its shit beacouse i don't test let me fix it

3 ohh now fixed errors and gs work good!

im not flame just from good heart..

we not want to put the pack directly , Because if we do something like this "we Lose The Ball"

Finaly We try to Add piece - piece , we need much hours to do it but we are trying!

the commit's comming from dario i am a Supporter there..!!if you have any problem you can pm him on forum!

I don't have problem i just only give advice, becouse that what you do its shame..

all the devs do mistakes......

we are not the gods...so...we do some mistakes...also many reports on forum is Customer Fault...cause we told "Do Not Update Your pack"

but they do it

Why do you attack yourself? everyone can see how stupid are you.

Sorry for offtopic but I can't understand why exist those kids allowed dancing around, at registration would have to be a question like if you're too smart you can't register here.. who make himself smart is worse/nubz0r than any animal like those kids. Maybe I say bullshits.

logo.png

Changeset [143]

Fixed most of console errors and tested some zones.Its looks like zones is working but have some issues to fix.Special Thanks for datapack support to (Geokoul)!

Changeset [144]

Updated Geoengine and pathfind.Fixed some errors on zones.(now zones it seems to be working fine,no more flag on change zone)Some issue in movement so

Messege From Dario

"DO NOT UPDATE UNTIL I FIX THIS!"

Changeset [145]

Some new pathfind files!

logo.png

Changeset [146]

Fixed movement!Now If You Want To UPDATE Your Pack, Cause Of Big Changes It Is Better To Contact With Dario To Do It For You(I Don't Have Internet To Do It)

I downloaded the pre compiled pack and i saw a few problems. First of all my game server console filled with the error that WaterZone isnt specified. Also the html files of gatekeeper were missing and and the html file of the pk guard was missing. Furthermore, NPC Dash does not increase your speed.